Chapter 23 ✔️

Start from the beginning

" Ashton's going to struggle to keep the men away tonight." I say in a joking matter but Emily's eyes manages to pop out.

" You don't thinks it's too revealing right? I can-"

" No Em, you look beautiful." I smile as I grab my purse off from my bed.

Emily looks unsure but doesn't say another word as she too grabs her purse and makes her way out of the dorm.

I roll my eyes at her strange behavior. This is what I get for giving someone a compliment. Figures.

***

" You girls are looking fine." some guy standing at the door said as we tried to pass him.

" You're face is going to look fine with my fist attached to it if you don't move the fuck up." I warn in a low voice.

I feel Emily's hand cling onto my arm to prevent me from doing something irrational. The guy's face dropped as Emily pushes us past him without another word.

" No fighting. " she scolds.

I roll my eyes and walk further into the frat house. It's packed that's for sure. This is the second time I'm here for a party and it's more busy than the previous time. Now I know why Tyler keeps the freshman as little minions because I definitely do not want to clean up this mess the next day.

Quickly making my way up the stairs I dodge a few people making out till I reach Tyler's room. Turning the door knob I'm thankful that it isn't locked like I expected it to be. I enter the room and stash my purse that contains all my and Emily's personal belongings into Tyler's wardrobe. I don't trust Emily with the purse and I don't want to carry it around the whole night. I just pray no one comes snooping around in here. I wonder why the door isn't locked? I let the thought slip and make my way back down stairs.

I walk past numerous bodies. Most girls barley tried to make an effort with a costume and just put on some bunny ears and dressed in short dresses. A lot of guys I walk pass are either shirtless or wearing wife-beaters to show off their masculinity. It's a shame Halloween isn't as scary as it was when we were kids.

You're not one to talk. I'm not having this argument with my subconscious.

I manage to push past the sweating bodies and stumble into the kitchen. I'm the DD so I'm not allowed to get wasted but one drink won't hurt. Especially seeing as we're still on campus and I don't have to drive far to get back home.

After pouring myself a drink I feel a presence close to me. I can already make out who it is by their strong cologne.

" Tyler don't you remeber our talk about personal space?" I ask turning around with a small grin.

I haven't seen Tyler in a week's time. He was off with his football team on a tour somewhere near Miami. It kind of sucked not having him around to contain Emily.

Yeah that's the reason...

" You can't expect me to keep my distance when you are wearing that. Besides how am I supposed to remeber what you said to me when I haven't seen you in a week?" he chuckles as he grabs him a can of beer from the fridge.

So he's not the only one counting the days? I don't like feeling this attachment towards Tyler. It doesn't look good for me.