My Emo Princess

Megan P.O.V

Today was my seventeenth birthday not that it really matter. I could'nt be celebrate it anyways well not like most seventeen girls do anyway. See I was'nt like most girls my age in fact I was very much differnt. I had a very dark secret one that no one I mean no one could ever find out about.

If anyone was to ever find out about this secret then it would all be over. My family would have to move and it would destory everything that we had worked so hard far.

You see I'm a Sorceress I come from along line of Sorceresss. Who are swore to protect the world from the dark forces that threaten it. When one comes of age they must go thought a cermony also know as the right of passage.

And tonight I would be taking this cermony since I was now seventeen. It was an honor a right that you earned and it could easiy be took away.

There was those who abuse their powers for their own gain they where know as the dark lords. The dark lords where powerful dark magic users who let the power take them over. There was five dark lords all together each stronger in there own way. And just like the dark lords there was also the light mages also know as the guardians.

The Guardians are the one who protect our secret who keep order. There is seven all together my mother and father are both guardians like I will also be someday.

"Megan sweetie" my mother called from downstairs her voice sweet as honey. "Yes mother" I called back from my bedroom I sat corssed legged. Playing with my pet Nip he was a teddy bear who could talk. Ever since I did that one spell last year and totaly messed up Nip could talk.

He was a very friendly bear who loved honey and playing cards. He always ended up beating me I think he cheats some how.

"Are you ready for school" She called back "Yea" I shouted. Laying my cards down on the bed "I win again!" Nip shouted with glee smiling. "No way you so cheated!" I yelled standing up hands on my hips "you can't prove that now can you".

"Ugh sometimes I think I should just turn you back to the nontalking bear that you where" I mumbled frowning.

"Then who would you have to beat you at cards" Nip laughed.

"Well at least I would still have my money" I grumbled. "Megan hurry up" my mother called "coming" I yelled grabbing my backpack. "Be a good bear Nip" I said turning to look at him sitting on my bed.

"I always am" Nip said cleaning up the cards "Ok well see you after school" I yelled.

"Megan no running in the house" my mother shouted as I ran down the stairs. "Ahhhhhhhh sorry mother" I replied looking over at her.

My mother was tall and slender with long jet black hair and crystal bule eyes. Smooth creamy skin and small rosey red lips and a small button nose. She was the most beatiful woman ever no wounder my father fell in love with her.

I had my mothers jet black hair rosey red lips creamy skin and my fathers large violet eyes.

"Megan why must you wear all of that dark make-up and clothes" my mother asked frowning.

My mother hated the way I dress she always said I was much to beatiful for all of that. She just did'nt understand that I liked what I wore I liked my dark clothes and make-up.

"Mom I like what I wear ok" I said frowning at her "yes I know darling you always tell me so" she replied. "What's wrong with I wear" I asked following after her "nothing at all".

"How's my birthday girl" my father asked looking up as we walked into our large kitchen. "Great!" I smiled running over to him "that's good" he laughed hugging me.

My father was a large man with borad shoulders violet eyes and cherry red hair. With a large nose and small thin lips and beard his skin was rough and tan from the sun.

"Are you excited about tonight" he asked smiling at me "oh yes I am" I annouced. "I can't believe it's already that time" my mother sigh bringing over a plate full of food. I smiled sitting down as she placed the plate down in front of me.

"I know it's seems just like the other day you was a grasshopper" my father said. I smiled bigger digging into my plate "make sure you are home early tonight" my mother added sitting down across from me.

"Yes mam" I said in between bites "slow down Megan" my mother spoke friwning. "Let the girl eat how she want's it's her brithday" my father said. "Yes I know Jay but that dose not give her the right to eat like an animal" my mother replied.

"Well I'm done!" I shouted standing up from the table still smiling. "Would you like me to drop you off" my mother asked looking up at me. "No I'm fine but thanks!" I called quikly running out of the house.

The wind was lightly blowing tossing my hair around my face. I loved the outdoors it was so nice I smiled watching as a blue jay flew pass me.

I was so lost in thought that I did'nt see where I was going. I felt myself falling as I closed my eyes waiting to hit the hard ground but it never came.

"You ok" my eyes snapped open at that voice I knew that voice. I slowly looked up into none other then Louis Tomlinson the most popular boy in school face. "You ok" he asked again frowning "yea I'm ok" I replied.

I noticed that Louis still had his arms wraped tightly around my waist. Blushing I stood up fixing myself "thanks" I said "yea but you should really watch where you walk" he spoke looking at me.

I frowned crossing my arms over my chest "yes well thank you" I replied walking pass him. "Did I do something" Louis asked coming up to me. "No" I mummbled walking faster. "You sure" he asked "why are you talking to me" I asked turning to face him.

"What do you mean" he said frowning "you never talk to me Louis so why are you talking to me" I asked. "Cause I was being friendly" he finally spoke "well go be friendly with someone eles" I shouted stomping off.

I could'nt stand Louis he thought he was better then everyone eles. He was so annoying I frowned slowing down my pace as I saw the school ahead of me.