Today is dadu and dadi's 70th marriage anniversary, youngsters wants to celebrate it grandly but oldies denied for any party and chooses to a simple celebration only with family, that's why Sanskar organized a simple dinner in his hotel, everybody already left in their different cars just SwaSan become late because Swara become late from her shooting.

SwaSan entered in their private party lounge where everybody was waiting for them, as they crossed the door music started of the Hindi song " darwazze pe kab se nighaein lagi this huzur aate aate baghut der kar di", whole family started clapping making them more embarrass, but little Saanjh was also clapping with them.

" welcome Mr and Mrs. Late comers"....... Rey said in laugh tone and got smack on head from Sanskar.

" sorry dadu dadi ma for being late actually my shooting...... It's ok dear I understand you become late because of shooting no problem, all this naughtiness was planned by these children"........ Swara was apologising from elders but dadi interrupt her and gave her comfort reply.

" ok if all of your ladies formality over shall we cut the cake don't know what New thing Sanju tried this time"......... Nanu interrupt ladies and all moved towards the table where the 2 layers cake was kept.

Dadi dadu cute the cake all family members gave them gifts after then they all enjoyed that evening with fun games then all dance crazily and after that they all had dinner on a large dining table together and Saanjh was continuously trying to say something in Swara's ears.

Swara excused from everybody and took Saanjh towards ladies washroom, when Swara was washing her hands Saanjh ran out of washroom Swara hurriedly came out but saw Saanjh baby is running fast towards exit door, that was automatic door which has open and Saanjh ran out, Swara too ran behind her in garden area Swara noticed she is running towards poolside, Swara ran fast and grab naughty Saanjh fast.

" you naughty fellow how fast you are running"......... Swara said while tickling her made her giggle on tickle.

Swara turned around to go back but suddenly stopped because few reporters surrounded her and started shooting questions.

Reporter - ma'am you are here with baby alone? Is it any family time or professional meeting?

Reporter - but what is baby doing in professional meeting, is she going to start her career like her mother as a child artist? Or anything else?

Reporter - ma'am as per everybody knows only around 1.6 years are over to your marriage then how come this 1 year old baby could be yours?

Reporter - is she your adopted baby? Then why it is hidden from your million of fans, they would surely love to know this side of yours?

Swara was struck in a tough situation being celebrity she can't just ignore media it will be bad impression of her manners and tagged her as a rude, Sanskar's guard's show up on right time and trying to make them clear from Swara's path but Swara stopped them and steer one guard who ran away from there.

Reporter - Swara maamr please reply your millions of fans want to know about this side of yours life.

" first of all, you all should not surround me like this for any interview and news but still I will give your answers, I am here with my family for dinner and in between all this my naughty daughter came out while running and I came behind her to stop her, secondly she is not going to work in this tender age she will study hard and select her career herself, thirdly yes she is my adopted daughter, I hope you all got all of your answers as well as my fans came to know this side of mine, now please let me go as my family is waiting for me"........... Swara replied calmly and indirectly scold them also but they didn't move from her path.