Why?it's because she felt something that there are this big gate that's been stopping her to tell to him the truth.

A big gate which mean, his wealth and her poor background, his past is still not letting him go he still can't get away from his past with Princess and her past is still encrypted at her mind, she's still scared to begin a relationship again without her past scaring the heaven out of her.

She closed her eyes so that she could forget of what she  may thinking, she's just being way too over thinking.

They stayed at that position for a couple of minuites until they both fell asleep.

HE WAKED UP feeling his back hurts like hell. Why?it's because of this too deep and hard bed. He couldn't even move a little without kicking Cathy or push Cathy.

This is so annoying. At dumagdag pa ang sakit likod niya dahil pagsipa sa kanya ng dalaga dahilan upang mahulog siya sa kama.

Speaking of the angel, he could not find Cathy everywhere at this room. So he decided to come out with him wearing cargo shorts, a white v-neck t-shirt and a flat slippers for men which he always had at his car, incase of emergency.

His hair was still messy, but he's sure that he still looks good and fine. He roam around the orphanage but there is no Cathy to be found.

He groaned out of frustration. "Where the heck are you, Cathy?" He muttered.

And maybe he was at the church so that God hear his mumured, he heared Cathy's voice. "Hey, Theodore. Gising ka na pala, halika breakfast tayo sa likuran...." aya nito.

"But I still haven't wash my face yet..."

She laugh like there is a funny things that he said. "Hindi yan uso dito, Theodore. Kunin mo nalang yang 'mota' mo...."

He frowned. "What's mota?" Why is it so unfamiliar to him the word mota?

She laughed again. "Nevermind, let's just eat breakfast" hinila siya nito sa ung saan hanggang sa makarating sila sa likuran ng simbahan.

Napakaganda doon, napapalibutan ng mga mararaming bulaklak. Ngunit bago pa sila makarating likuran ay dumaan muna sila sa isang bulaklak na pulang rosas.

The rose formed like a rainbow, napakagandang tingnan nun, may kasali rin itong puting rosas.

Everything was so amazing, inaalagaan ng maayos ang mga bulaklak doon, dahil bukod sa matataba, mapupungay na mga kulay nito ay magaganda din ang pagka-hugis nun.

Medyo naglakad sila ng konti ng may marinig siyang isang tubig na bumabagsak.

He frowned, what is that?but then, they reach the end of the garden, mat mahabang lamesa doon at nakalatag ang iba't-ibang klase ng mga pagkain at prutas. It's too obvious that they are doing a 'budol fight'.

Masasaral ang mga nakalatag doon. And sunddenly, his stomach broke the silence. This is so embarrassing. But he is hungry. He's craving with some food.

Cathy chuckle. "Looks like your hungry..." she said while still chuckling.

He rolled her eyes. "It's obvious, okay?"

Hinila ulit siya nito hanggang sa marating nila ang dulo. The water is falling and it cause too much noise, and he's sure na ang ginaw-ginaw ng tubig.

His abdomen ache, out of excitement. Parang gusto niyang tumakbo at sumisid sa kailalimang parte ng talon, pero bago yun ay gusto niya munang kumain.

He was totally amazed to the point that his eyes and mouth formed into 'o'. "Wow, it's like a paradise" he whispered.

Ngunit talagang malakas ang pandinig ng dalaga dahil narinig pa rin nito. "Yeah it is. Alam mo bang sa dinami-daming magagandang lugar sa buong mundo ay ito ang pinaka-paborito ko, it helps me to relax and it's also my stress reliver..." anito.