collab.

[Welcome, a little problem here Is that I dont know much abt techno soo pls excuse mistakes. Yall update its 1 am and I just got a bf so pog.]

+//×Your pov×//+

I was standing in my kitchen as I heard my phone buzzing from the other room.

I quickly ran towards my room and opened the door looking towards me bed while murmuring to myself as I picked up my phone and amidiately sighed as I saw the contact and picked it up.

???
"OH MY GOD FINALLY!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU FOR SO FRICKEN LONG!!!"

you
"SKEPPY IM BUSY RIGHT NOW. IVE BEEN TRYING MY BEST TO GET MY HOUSE CLEANED UP BECAUSE ITS A PIGSTIE !!"

I heard skeppy use his annoyed whiney voice

Skeppy
"I DONT CARE I WANT TO FILM A COLLAB VID WITH YOU . And also.. someone else is gonna be in the collab as wellllll!!"

I sighed and lowered my tone .

You
"Whatever.. I guess I'll collab with you.. but do I have to recorddddd???"

Skeppy dramatically sighed again

Skeppy
"YES! it would be a good idea aspecially since I'm collating with a special guest as wellllll!!!"

I smiled and let out a small laugh as I said my last thing before hanging up.

You
"Okkkkkkkk..."

I looked up at the  the computer only a few feet away from me..

I walked over to my computer and sat down logging into minecraft before getting an invite to the team speak.

The lights shining from my computer were pinks and redas and purples causing my face to be illuminated in the lights.

I was instantly greeted by a loud voice comeing from skeppy.

Skeppy
"FINALLY!! YOU ARE SO SLOW AT DOING ANYTHING, ARE YOU EVEN RECORDING?!?"

I grumpily turned on obs and leaned back into my chair as I told skeppy to shut up warning a  giggle..

Not from skeppy... but from an unknown person in the teamspeak.

I did my intro to the video.

You
"WHATS UP EVERYONE IM AM JOINED HERE WITH SKEPPY ANND..... I dont know.. who are you other person here??:

I amidiately got a shiver sent down my spine as person introduced themself .

Technoblade
"AND SHE IS JOINED BY TECHNOBLAAAAAAAADE!!!"

I felt my face warm up as I amidately screeched at skeppy as I jumped back hideing into my gaming chair.

You
"SKEPPY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TECHNOBLADE WAS HERE AJHSHDNEJDBDHBRBDBB??!?!?!?!?"