💖date time💖it has 420 words 😃

(Hiyoko POV)
Mahiru told me to get dressed and she would take me somewhere She didn't say where though oh well. "Hiyo are you dressed?" I walk out "yes!" She hugs me and opens the door."so where we headed" she held my hand "somewhere you'll like" I stare at her "but I wanna knoooow" I whine and she bend down to my height and kisses my cheek "you are quite inpatient y'know" we get outside and Mahiru pulls out her phone and finds directions to something "how long will this take" she look at the phone and than at me "15 minutes " she smiles. We finally get there but it's a line of store so which on is it she walks me to the place I look at the sign "CANDY" she giggles as I run into the store and follows behind me. "So what kind are you getting Hiyo?" She asks "Gummy bears but only the yellow ones and idk what else" she walks off towards the rock candy. I grab my gummy bears and a couple lollipops with some random chocolate I found. I walk to where Mahiru is and she has a few candy rock pops and a giant gummy snake. "Woah that's a lot of yellow gummy bears " she stares in awe of my pile of candy "yeah so when can I eat it" she giggled at me and walked me to the cashier.

____
(Mahiru POV)
We arrived in our apartment and Hiyoko started to eat her candy. I walk into the bedroom and change into a large tee shirt that Hiyoko got for me to sleep in. I walk back into the living room and Hiyoko was still eating her candy she had turned on sponge bob and was half way through her gummy bears. I sit down next to her and she hands me one gummy bear I eat it "you know your gonna be sick eating that whole bag right?" her face fell and she started to tear up "NO I HAtttE tHe d-DoCtor MAHIRU PLeaSE DONT MAKE mE GoooOooooo" I hug her "I won't but you might have to lay down for a while" she hugged me tightly and closed the bag of bears "th-thank you Mahiru" she fell asleep and I got a blanket from the closet and wrapped her up. I picked her up and laid her on the bed.

(I hope it wasn't to short 😃😻😻😻
Anyway any cute boys wanna take me on a candy date 🙀)