Part 4

She had failed her exams, so she had summer school. It was early in the morning, like usual school, until mid afternoon. She had told him about it, and thought maybe he could come see her in the mornings, since they had not seen each other since a little before school let out. It had been a little over a month, but it felt like a year. So he started volunteering at the middle school every few days for service hours, and also so he could see his one and only. So one morning, she had arrived to school knowing he would be there. She felt her usual butterflies like she used too, and she had really missed that feeling. She got off the bus, walked casually to their spot, and there he was. She was with her friends, so she didn't want to totally freak out and go crying with happiness. So she went up and hugged him. She couldn't let go... She was holding back the tears. She was so... So happy. She got too shy to kiss him just like usual, so she grabbed his hand and he kissed her on the cheek. They only had less than 10 minutes before class started. So they had to leave eventually. She was so happy though. Now, she could see him every morning in their spot just like they used to. Yes, it was only about 10 minutes, but that was better than nothing. She had thought they would never see each other again. Knowing that she was wrong and she had him back made her feel like the queen of the world. Another day of summer school, he had come to see her again. This time, they were all alone - making everything more nerve wracking and she was super shy. They were sitting down against the pole. She was looking down. He kept trying to look at her as she looked further away (just like the bus rides whenever the first started liking each other). He said 'so... It's been a while huh?' She looked at him, smiled and said yes. He leaned in and kissed her. Kissed her for the whole 10 minutes they had together. This felt so amazing. It felt better than any other time they had kissed - knowing that they were truly in love and he really loved and cared for her. It was the best morning... It made the learning day great. She was very happy and shocked with what had happened. Of course that night, they talked on the phone and couldn't stop talking about it. It was their first kiss after getting back together. It was like re-uniting hearts. It felt so indescribable... So incredible... So right. It was almost their one month anniversary after being together. If they had never broken up, it would have been about 4 months. One night... He texted her... It was another sad night...