Part 5

kageyamas pov

after my first day time started to fly by i also haven't seen hinata's father again in the month i have been here. i also realize that i'm really biting my time.

i mean i have had plenty of chances to kill the shortie but i guess my curiosity of him is getting the best of me. which is also exactly why im asking him today.

walking back to his room after dinner i figured once in his room will be the best time

as i closed the door hinata already jumped onto his bed laying hand on forehead,eyes closed, and legs crossed over one another.

"Hinata, i may or may of not been in your closet yesterday and i found all these newspapers about the same assassin why do you have them"

"oh! well- umm i really think hes cool." hinata's voice sounded softer the most of the time

"you think a killer is cool?" is he okay?

"well yeah, you see w-we have met before"

wait-wait-wait did he just say we have met i don't believe i have what the heck is going on im so confused maybe he's mistaken me for someone.yeah that's it!

"here come with me ill ex[lain it heh your looking as if i'm lying"

at the moment he had grabbed his hand and dragged me out the palace, out the front gates. and into the street as we ran we met the side of a field a clift had dripped over water to the right of me.

as he let go my hand he turned his head and look at me in the eye and said

"okay,okay ill explain"

nodding he continued

"you see kageyama, i mean Tobio kageyama"

my heart dropped he wait did he just call me that!?

"i'm the tangerine you know the one that you helped run away, you helped me sneak out of the kingdom to enjoy the fresh air, and even ice-cream "

"P-please Kageyama tell me you remember, you promised me that you would never forget me!"

His voice cracked as tears dropped off his skin onto the ground the moon light making his skin look paler as his hair blew in the wind, his eyes looked full of to many emotions and that's when.....

It all came flooding back