Part 1

??? pov

"so ill get a million gold, correct?"

"of course all you need to do is kill him."

a slight nod is let down from my head before bowing smiling to my self i walk to the door flinging it open letting it slam on the walls.

stepping out i can hear my foot steps against the cold hard ground. My foot steps and knifes clinking together in a bag that was slung over my shoulder.

I Tobio kageyama is a assassin. Today i was hired by a wealthy man to kill the prince of the karasuno kingdom for a million gold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinatas pov

i jogged after Natsu as she let out laughs and sometimes when she had a pause before laughing again she said "you'll never catch me!" of course i could but this is was much more fun half way jogging at her laughing.

as we turned a corner i stumbled back and natsu forward she had stopped and before i knew why i heard Daichis voice "you know not to be running in the halls, you two." daichi slipped out a sigh as he helped me and natsu stand "sorry Daichi..." i said

Again he sighed before letting a small smile appear on his face "Shoyo the Queen would like to see you, so please head to the throne room while i escort Natsu to her room." Daichi told me as he took natsu's hand so i nod walking away i wonder what mother needs.

I open the large heavy doors and walked down the red carpet

"Daichi said you needed me?"

"correct, tomorrow a new butler will be coming in."

"but we already have plenty of butlers are you sure we need another."

"Shoyo your old enough for your own, he'll help you keep up with your letters, come with you to balls around the kingdom, and anything you need him to do."

i felt a smile appear onto my face

"my own butler..Cool! i cant wait to meet him maybe we can become friends.'

a smile also appeared onto my mothers face seeing i was happy made her happy.