Total Eclipse of the Moon

The search for the Lunar Queen was on and, it was none other than, great Harry Averwood had come to find the Lunar Queen this year himself.

All of a sudden, the three K's, all of them were suddenly all over the swell opportunity to be the Lunar Queen, of this year.

Sierra shakes her head at the three of them as she stopped and listened as at once, the talking stopped.

A soft voice was singing from the darkroom and everyone filed into the darkroom as they wanted to hear who was singing.

Sierra grinned as Shannon was the one who was singing now, as she pulls out her earbuds, shocked to see what probably felt like every student in the school there, plus Harry and his band.

They were back in the music room with the stage and Shannon was on it with the band, and everyone was now watching her.

"Like moths to a flame, let's chase it down."

Shannon's singing was totally off-key from stage fright, and Sierra's eyes all of a sudden turned determined.

Shannon ran off the stage and then Sierra's head lowers, as she began to finish the song.

"Like moth to flame, Lets chase it down. Both long to wear its crescent crown. Stars are bright, Our moon is high. We flee across An inky sky. Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on),
Pull out the moon
(The chase goes on),
Pull out the moon, The chase goes on, and on and on. Running down Your moon down scoun, Like a veil of inky sound. Drag is particle is light, Crash and burn is the Mystic flight. Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on),
Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
 Pull out the Moon The chase goes on and on and on.
(Howling) Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
, Pull out the Moon
(The chase goes on)
,Pull out the Moon The chase goes on and on and on."

Sierra let her singing trail off at the end and everyone looked around to see where it had come from, and she was pointed at by Mr. Jeffries, whose eyes were suspicious.

No one else knew who it was and after awhile, Shannon had auditioned again perfectly.

"Are you serious? You gave her Dolhdrenc? Jana!" Sierra snapped quietly at her and Jana groaned a bit at her ever the disapproving tones of her voice.

Hours later, after Shannon had freaked out at Maddy once again about her trying to get her off of the Dolhdrenc, they were all back at Maddy's without Jana, and the two adults were already clowning around the house.

"Jana's gone to the fair, but we were thinking that we could keep her up on the moors when the Eclipse does end up starting."

Sierra quickly thought up a story on the spot, as she was prone to doing as well as also being quite excellent, at doing so and making them believable to anyone else who heard them.

They were handed gloves and sunglasses to cover their wolf-like veins and their yellow eyes, or... icy blue eyes in Sierra's case.

They ended up racing around and messing around on the moors until they heard and felt that Shannon was in trouble via Eolas.

Sierra raced off with the others as they all ran down to the village fair to see Shannon, to see, if they could help her with her stage fright problem now with some tough love, that was for some, very much necessary.

Maddy dished out the tough love as fast as they could, while Sierra looked around to make sure that they weren't gonna be noticed now.

"We've got to go, Maddy, now!" She calls out as they all raced off together back to the moors after Maddy had hit Shannon with a final verbal blow.

They stopped briefly now, when they all began to hear the music start and a familiar voice that was most certainly not Kara, Katrina, and Kay's voices on the microphone as the Queen.

Instead in the background, right where the three of them were all now supposed to be, Sierra heard the trio of stuck-up brats singing backup like they deserved to be singing.

"Let's keep going. We have to be on the moors before the moon returns to the sky." Maddy said, clapping Sierra's arm and they all continued to run and discarded, their sunglasses and gloves on the way.

They all tipped their heads back and howled at the moon, as Shannon was mid-way through the song. Howlin' in the song was a good touch.