dream and i play a few rounds, winning most of them. we talked on discord whilst doing so, and i told him i was killing time before the stream. before he got off of discord he told me he would try and join my stream later.

i checked the time and saw it was 2pm. i saw val's door is closed, she must've gotten home while i was playing minecraft. but she took longer than she said she would, so i assume she went out to do some errands. either way, i still had an hour before i had to start my stream, so i begin to get ready.

i put on some light makeup, including eyeliner since it looks good on my stream's facecam. i usually don't care too much about i look on camera, but this stream was kind of special since i'm celebrating a pretty big milestone.

it was finally just about time to stream, so i sit at my chair and tweet out that i'm streaming. i watch as the viewer count goes up and the chat begins to be spammed with "hi".

"hey everyone! how was everyone's day?"

the chat starts responding to my question. i smile reading the responses, at least the ones i can catch before they disappear.

"so today we are celebrating 10k, so me and my pets will be throwing a party on minecraft! but first we have to finally decide on my cafe's name."

i hear a meow behind me, and apparently so does chat as they start spamming nala's name.

i pick up nala and show her to the camera, "nala is also here to celebrate," i say smiling widely.

"anyways...i have two options for cafe names. one was from some of you guys, and the other was from george!" i say trying to hide my grin.

"i will set up a poll, and you will all have one minute to vote for the winner."

i continue to set up the poll, telling everyone to hurry and vote. i smile as the votes begin to vary, but then the poll begins to have a clear winner. the minute is over and i look at the results:

1. y/nNotFound's cafe 82%
2. y/ntheballer's cafe 18%

i try not to laugh as i see what name won, the results were a little shocking especially since for once my viewers finally seemed to agree on something.

"ok! wow...um, i guess we have a clear winner! the cafe's new name is 'Y/NNotFound's cafe'!"

i go to my chest room and grab a sign to put on the cafe. i run on my grass path to the building, i place the sign next to the door. i write out the name, and stand back to get a clear view of the finished cafe. i almost have a heart attack as the robotic voice speaks.

"great cafe name ;)"

i read that george was the one who had donated. i audibly groan in a joking manner and reply.

"thanks i guess for the five george, also thank you for suggesting the name" i say as i playfully roll my eyes. "oh and don't get me wrong guys," i added, "but george had to practically BEG me in order for me to consider it." i winked at the camera. we both knew this was a lie, but i thought it would make him flustered with my chat going crazy. suddenly i felt my phone buzz, i looked down to see a message from george.

"THAT IS NOT TRUE! YOU ARE LYING!" i read the message and giggle to myself before holding up my phone to the camera.

"are you guys seeing this?? i think he is in denial." i said putting a fake pout on my face. i got another message before i put my phone down

"fuck off." i smirked at the screen before turning off my phone and throwing it back onto my bed.

just as i was about to set up for my minecraft celebration with my pets i heard my door open. i nearly jumped out of my chair, thinking someone had just broken in. i turned around and see val holding a cake with candles in it. the cake reads "congrats on 10k!" i laugh as she sets down the cake in front of me. i turn to quickly hug her, and turn back to the stream. i read the chat and they seem confused, i explain that val had gotten me a cake to celebrate.

i laugh as she tells me to blow out the candles, she quickly cuts me a piece of cake and runs out of the room. i begin to eat my slice and yell a muffled "thank you!" back to her before continuing on with the stream. the robotic voice tells me sapnap had donated 10$ saying,

"save me a slice!! what the heck!"

i laugh and thank him for the donation. i finally finish decorating and gathering my pets, so i can officially start the minecraft celebration. after the party i started to feel tired so i go and raid eleanor's stream, not because of sapnap at all... ;). i turn off my computer and get ready for bed, bringing the cake out to the kitchen and thanking val for thinking of me. i gave her another quick hug and talked to her for a few minutes before saying goodnight. after i brushed my teeth and washed my face i laid down in my bed.

i see that i got a message from sapnap.

hey! i enjoyed the stream and eleanor seemed grateful for the raid.
also... george thinks you have a beautiful smile ;)