"It's fine, I'll manage... " he said with a smile. She too smiles a little, which was not reaching her smile.

"Come, here.." He made sit beside him like he always does. She sat quietly, rubbing her palm together.

"From the next trip, we will try to go together. You know, it was hell frustrating....the work, the continuous meeting and not seeing you also.." He said, she looked into his eyes. She saw the truth, his words were all true, she could feel it like always.

"Yes, we will go together, I also don't like it here...without you." She replied. Her heart was not in her control. She always got lost in front of him. His breathtaking smile, his eyes...his everything always does something in her system to forget everything.

He smiled and turned to her, he glanced to her lips but before he could do anything further, his cell buzzed breaking their moment. He looked towards the caller id and got shocked than angry.

How dare she call me?

She saw the name, It was Natasha. She felt her words again ringing in her mind.

She noticed the change of expressions in him. He cuts the call but she again called him. He took her phone and walked towards the balcony, saying to her that it's urgent.

She watched him going. He never does this. It's very normal between them, why did he go today. She was getting suspicious.

What does he need to talk to her in alone?

Don't do this, please.

"Are you forgetting your place, Ms Sinha?" Abhimaan said in his angry tone. He didn't yell because Samaira would hear this. He doesn't want to involve her in this mess.

"What can I do, Abhimaan? You know how much I missed you every time I met you..." Natasha laughed.

"That moment, that chemistry we have....you also can't deny that we were awesome in the bed, and I know you..." She kept on blabbering when he roared in the middle to stop her.

"Stop your nonsense right here, or get ready to lose your remaining 2-3 projects also."

She stopped hearing this and got tensed.

"Don't ever forget, who I am.. It will only take 2 minutes for me to ruin you." He hissed over the call. How dare she ruin his time again?.

"You can't do this to me. You have already done a lot of damage to me. If you do something like that then, I can even go to your that new wife and.."

"Dare you, Natasha....if you ever took her name again...I swear you will see the worst of me." He yelled at her. He lost his cool by hearing her nonsense.

" And never ever call me on this number again, Natasha.." He cuts the call without hearing her. Another side, Natasha was fuming and felt insulted again.

"Abhimaam, don't insult me again and again, .....don't force me to show my worst side..... but I think, you deserve to be felt insulted in front of the whole world..." Natasha throws her phone on the floor. Just because of her terminated contract with the Rajvansh empire, her other projects are also getting slipped from her hand.

That's why she went to meet him today in his house also. She even tries to get close to him by trying to seduce him but he didn't even look at her.

She hired a man behind Samaira, who informed her about her arrival. So, she messed up her condition to create some doubt in her mind.

"Abhimaan....Samaira....She is your happiness, but you can't be happy after destroying mine....You can't." She screamed and walked out of her place to do some last work for her ultimate plan to ruin his peace.
.
.
Abhimaan entered his room after completing some work, he needs to send some emails and also do some important calls. After dinner, he came to his study, and Samaira left to the room. He noticed her upset mood the whole time. He asked her, but she said that she is just tired. He didn't pressure much, knowing her pressure of work and then that hospital thing must be keeping her tired.