Chapter 6

"You have a penis..?"

My heart dropped to my stomach, I felt the tears well up in my eyes and without saying anything I ran. As fast as I could only wearing an oversized hoodie and and shorts.

I quickly put some sandals on and I ran out the door while grabbing a face mask. I ignored the calls of my group members and I left the building.

It's been 2 hours since I ran away and 1 hour since I got lost. So I walked to this old abandoned playground and sat on the swing, wincing as it made a weird creaking sound.

I bury my head into my hands and I let all my tears out.

"Why why why... she h-hates me... stupid stupid stupid Lisa..! T-this is all my f-fault..!" I mumbled through all my tears and I felt my throat close up.

~Irene pov~

"You have a penis..?"

I asked in shock, how come I didn't feel it when I was sitting on her lap?

I watched the screen as her face turned a ghostly white and she bolted off without giving any of us a second glance.

I screamed her name out loud, where was she going? I need to see her and be with her right now. So without thinking I ended the call and I quickly tossed on some decent clothes and grabbed my car keys.

I yelled a goodbye to everyone in the dorm saying that I'll be right back and I went searching for Lisa.

My poor baby must be so hurt.

It's been around an hour and a half and no sign of Lisa so I parked my car and started walking around until I heard her.

"why why why... she h-hates me... stupid stupid stupid Lisa..! T-this is all my f-fault..!" I snapped my head in the direction that I heard it and I saw a girl with her head buried in her hands and lightly hitting herself while crying.

That's my Lisa and without second thought I ran so fast to her and I tackled her into a hug causing us to fall to the floor with me on top of her.

"You stupid pabo! Do you know how worried I was Lisa?!" I yelled at her while trying to pull her closer and closer to me, I couldn't help but cry since I found her. 

"J-joohyun..? h-how did you find me..?" She quietly whimpered in my neck while I hold her head with my right hand and tightly hold her shoulders with my left arm.

"Because I love you pabo! I would never stop looking for you because I don't care if you have a penis or not! You will always be my one and only! So stop being stupid and hug me back!"

"You love me..? Even though I'm not normal?" She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes still not believing my words. So I did what any reasonable person would do and I kissed her... hard.

I lightly scratched the back of her neck with my nails then I put my hands in her hair and pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss.

I softly moaned against her lips as she grabbed my ass and pulled my lower body closer to her dick as she sat up.

I pulled away from our kiss and leaned my forehead on hers.

"Does that answer your question Lisa?" I gently asked with my voice not going any higher than a whisper while I looked between her eyes and lips.

"I love you too Joohyun" Lisa quickly pecked my lips and lift us up.

"I think we should go I'm hungry yeobo" Lisa softly rubs my sides while pouting and I laughed while dragging her to my car and I opened the door for her.

"At least now you can really destroy my pussy.. daddy~" I slowly bit my lip and closed her door while walking to my side of the car.

That's gonna be my baby daddy~