The Music

The Strings of Melancholic Melody played by the Keys of Piano that set up across the patio never failed to impress their audience who sat in the Opera. They were awestruck by the young man playing the tunes of life and their heads were swaying in the music. These soft notes flew in the air and flooded them with peace and harmony.

Music is the way of living which he always believed that sailed him across every struggles in his otherwise hard life and made him to coexist in this world. This is the language which he can generously express his emotions without losing his poise and exposing his flawed disposition. He always believed this made him more humane and there's of course her.

Dear ladies and gentleman we thank you for being here and supporting our cause. The goodwill and generous donations helped the suffering hearts of the children. We are amply supported by our foundation hospital doctors in this much needed heart transplant surgeries for the little ones.

Thank you ...

Yang spoke to the press and dispersed the crowd as I signed their autographs.

"Hey "Mr. Touch me not", have u sent all your female fans away and can't you hold them for a second for this poor friend. You are one selfish dude."

I simply smiled he is such a flirt and a motor mouth who can talk nineteen to the dozen and He is my best friend.

I picked my keys and drove quickly as possible to reach love of my life. She is my lifeline and only dear one other than  Yang. I am awaiting for a surprise from her.

Sweet melody echoed in my heart as I recalled her words,

"Wangji, today is the happiest day in our life as we have funded 100 heart transplants for the kids in the foundation thanks to u and there is a special surprise for u in the evening and come home soon after the programme rather going to the studio."

My eyes displaying disappointment met her first.

She said "sorry today I can't accompany you and I need to make arrangements to make it more special man. Don't fret about my dear and I will compensate it by cooking a sumptuous dinner in the evening. Please come on give me your half smile and there it is."

Bye all the best!!!.

These were the exact words I heard from her and I can never forget them not even a single word that's how I love her madly. I always belonged to her.

The happiness that reflected in her face made me to vow to keep her happy always no matter what may come in the future.

Our house was filled with loads of laughter and soft music playing in the background that indicated there's a party at home. Her parties were never loud just musically inclined and strangely today a soft ghazal  letting a perfect romance in the air.

This caused a quite stir in my heart and  resounding beats echoed all my heart. Yes, its true music is the language of love.

Zia is an embodiment of perfection and amazingly beautiful lady and hundreds of handsome and rich suitors all lie at her feet for her one glance.

She is a beautiful human in and out and gave me an anchor to sail in the endless ocean of  distress.

At first she came to my life as a friend only one i befriended on my own will  because of a dare by Yang during schooling.

Yang, my right hand man is my best friend who supported throughout my life and he knows my silent love towards her.

Being orphaned at an young age of 6 did not help me much in dealing with pain and emotions, i did what I could, of course there was huge amount of fortune left behind my name by Parents who always went away for business, did not care to give me good amount of time and am left with very few memories with them. 

Love was a distant word in my life and she gave me that by her caring and lovable nature. She always understood me in every circumstances. I almost harbored these feelings over five years.

Today am going to express my love and make her mine finally through my newly composed love Sonata which is to be released next week in Los Angeles.

This lilting ghazhal leaves longing in me and sends me into another universe where i treasure her fully and only us.

A lord announcement and clinking of wine glasses break my reverie and i follow the sound which leads to the garden.

My ZIA is scintillating in her evening gown with a warm smile in her eyes speaking to her dad,  Mr Wen Rouhan, the next big entertainment business baron in US, powerful negotiator and amicable man who have guided me in my music career. His ZIA music label is the currently largest recording group be it in theaters and opera houses. He calls me his golden boy and cherishes me as his own son.