Chapter 4: Who Does Midoriya Like?

Start from the beginning

"That would be a surprise for everyone, go to the atrium the rest are already there." Present Mic said while pointing finger guns at the class. This confused the class again. Who was the "rest"? They were about to find out soon enough. Jiro was then asking questions about who Present Mic was referring to.

"The rest?" Jiro asks while using one of her earjacks to poke her chin.

"No time to waste! Let's go now little zygotes!" Yagi says poofing right next to Present Mic. (OKAY HOW THE FUCK DID HE JUST POOF THERE?)

"ZYGOTES?! BITCH I'M A TODDLER AT BEST!" Bakugo shouts while adding a ton of sass.

"Does that make things any better?" Kirishima says sweatdropping. Bakugo then just shouts ignoring his question.

"LET'S JUST FUCKING GO ALREADY!!!"

"Revelry in the dark..." Tokoyami says crossing his arms and walking out of the dormitory.

"HE SAID IT!" Uraraka shouted in awe.

"YOU FUC-" Bakugo gets interrupted by a cutscene :).

Rough cut to the atrium...

When Class 1-A reached the atrium they saw a lot of people. Some of which are Class 1-B, Shinso, Hastsume, Wild Wild Pussycats, the rest of the UA staff, some of the pro heroes (ex. Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Edgeshot, Endeavor, Hawks, Miruko, Backdraft and etc.) David Shield, Melissa, Katsuma, Mahoro, Kota, and the Big 3. (AN: I know that Mahoro and Katsuma is introduced later than Eri, but lets just go with the flow.)

"Hello David and young Melissa!" Yagi said with a wide smile waving at the two. Both of them turned their heads to the voice of the skinny blonde and greeted him as well. "Ahhhh Toshinori it's been awhile!/Hi Uncle Might!"

"Yo Mr. Principal! What are we doing here?" Hawks said sipping apple juice.

"Well we're here to listen to music!" Nezu said raising both of his hands up. This ticked off some pro heroes since they think Nezu has just wasted their time.

"Are you serious?! We could be doing that by ourselves!" Mt. Lady said with a vein popping on the left side of her head.

"Well this isn't some ordinary music, it's made by the one and only Izuku Midoriya!" Nezu said adding some jazz hands. This definitely surprised most of the audience. However, one egotistical blonde from a different class spoke up.

"That twerp!? Hell no!!! He's too shy to say anything, even if his life depended on it! He's a nervous wreck!" Monoma said pointing at the chimera.

=====================

While Monoma was shouting and throwing a whole tantrum, a certain trio was discussing among themselves about the discovery of the greenette.

"Oh snap they found out." Togata whispered among his peers.

"Yeah we can see that... You think Izuku's going to freak out?" Amajiki whispered in worry.

"More like get mad Tamaki." Nejire whispered back, poking at the nervous teen.

=====================

"Wasn't that the kid back then during the sludge incident?" Backdraft asked.

"Oh yeah he is..." Death Arms said finally realizing who the kid was.

"He's gotten a lot stronger since the Sports Festival." Kamui Woods said crossing his arms.

"Lets see his music then shall we!" Edgeshot said in a surprisingly ecstatic manner. One buff bunny woman then listened into the conversation and happily said. "Oh it's Izuku's music! Nice!"