Snow

Abby's POV

I ran into Armin's room and immediately lept onto him.

"Armin wake up!" I giggled, shaking my best friend.

"W-what's happening?" Armin stuttered, slightly panicking.

"Come on!" I dragged him out of bed, both of us still in our PJs. Heading toward the front door, I could feel the smile on my face growing. I let go of Armins arm as I stepped outside. "IT SNOWED!!!!"

I Face planted into the smooth layer of freshly fallen snow. I looked up to see Armin crouching down near a big pile. He poked it, letting his hand take in the cold.

"We never saw this back home" Armin said, pulling his hand back and looking at me. "It's beautiful"

"Your an ass Abby I was having a really good dream too!" I saw Beth standing in the doorway smiling at me.

Laughing, I threw snow at her. "You love me!"

"Pff, maybe."

Armins POV
Love?
Probably as a sister.

I felt myself blush every time Abby looked at me.
Is this what love feels like?

A pull on my arm made me fall back. Abby laughed as I lad next to her in the glittering snow. Her smile was contagious, and I laughed with her.

Beth's POV

I sighed be for checking before going inside I noticed that Eren was no longer on his couch. " I should probably wake Levi up, just in case" I heard Erin laughing outside as I crouched by the couch Levi was sleeping on. He was facing away from me, and his slow, rythmic breathing told me he was still sleeping.

"Levi, wake up" I half whispered. He moaned and turned around, keeping his eyes closed when he faced me. I felt slight heat come to my face. I put both of my arms on the empty space left on the couch. I pulled myself halfway onto the couch, laying my face inches from his.

"If you don't wake up I'll lay here with you" I threatened, my voice soft. He sighed. "Fine"

He grabbed my back with one arm and the back of my legs with the other, taking me by surprise as he pulled me under the covers with him. I could feel my face flush as he held me close to him. I relaxed, letting his heat help me loose consciousness. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.