I close my eyes and let out all my worries and deciding to live in the moment. This moment. This amazing heart racing moment. As I let Bakugo's words sink in I realize that he's right. I have let my father control all my life but not anymore I have become stronger and braver and I'll be dammed if I go back to him and become that broken little girl I was when I first started U.A.

With my new found courage I relax in Bakugo's arms knowing that whatever I do I'll have someone who will always have my back. I smile and continue to scratch Bakugo's head. As I run my nails down his scalp I hear Bakugo hum in response. I then become very aware of how close me and Bakugo are and how close he's lips are to my neck.

I can feel my face getting hot as I continue to scratch his head and run my fingers through his hair. As I do that he let's out a soft moan. I quickly open my eyes and freeze in surprise and I can feel my face getting hotter by the minute.

I hear Bakugo chuckle so close to my neck I can feel his hot breath on my cold skin. "I can feel your heart beat getting faster and faster." He says which only makes my heart get faster and the blush on my face to get even redder.  "Do I really have that affect on you?" He says in a mischievous tone. As he says it I can almost feel the smirk forming on his face.

He chuckles even more as I quietly say "Y-yes.." I silently curse myself for admitting that. Great that's going to go straight to his head. "Oh really? Well if I can get a reaction like that from you I wonder what would happen if I did this..." I didn't even have time to question what he was saying because Bakugo leand in and kissed my neck.

He's lips were warm and soft as he kissed my neck. And just as I thought I couldn't have gotten any redder he licked and nibbled on the sensitive part on my neck. And I just couldn't help myself I shivered at his touch and let out a deep moan.

I clamped a hand over my mouth and leaned back my face as hot as the sun.
As I leand back to look at Bakugo's face I could tell he was just as shocked as I was that I just did that. "I -I can't believe I just did that!" My voice muffled from my hand still over my mouth.

"I think it was cute." Bakugo says as he smiles and reaches for my hand that is currently covering my sinful mouth. He takes my hand and puts the palm of my hand to his cheek. He looks my in my eyes with a hint of desire in his as he turns his head and kisses the palm of my hand.

I let out a small squeak as I blush even harder. I pull my hand away and slide out of Bakugo's arms as Bakugo rolls over laughing. "Wait come back I just wanted to see your reaction. Its really cute!" He says as he reaches out like a baby wanting me back in his lap with that stupid devilish smirk. Which only makes my blush more.

"Ahh hang on you made me all flustered! I need to calm down I'm a blushing mess!" I say as I cover my blushing face with my hands. Bakugo just laughs a little but lets me have my space so I could calm down from my bushing fit.

I managed to get my face a little bit less red and my heart to a normal beat. "Ok I'm good now." I say as I let out a breath. "Good now come back here." Bakugo says as he reaches for me again. He pulls me back down to his lap and we resumed the position we were in a few minutes ago.

"Do you remember when we swapped body's and we had that moment when you said you liked me?" Bakugo asks. I was kinda kocked back by his question but still answered. "Yeah..why?" I say a little curious on why he would bring it up. "Well I was gonna tell you something but we got interrupted and after just didn't seem like the right time to bring it back up." Okay now I'm even more confused. What is he talking about?

"What I was going to say was that I like you too. I mean what's not to like. Your beautiful and smart but also a little shy and have cute little reactions when I try to get you all worked up. And if you want I would like for you to be my girlfriend." He says with a smile. I know it might not be a big shock or anything I mean we've kissed before and just a few minutes ago he was nibbling at my neck but that didn't stop the wave of happiness that came over me when he asked "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" I say with the biggest smile on my face. Bakugo just chuckles and pulls me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck one at the base of his neck and the other tangled in his hair. Bakugo's hands travel to my hips and as he depends the kiss one of his hands slips under my shirt and rests on the crest of my back.

I shiver a little as he trails he's warm fingers up my back. As we pull back for air Bakugo picks me up and flips me over to where I was laying on the bed with him over me. I can feel my face getting hot again but I dont care this time. All I care about his Bakugo's hand trailing down my body. One is propping him up so he doesn't fall on top of me while the other one finds it's way to my hips.

I reach up and pull Bakugo back down for a kiss. As I'm kissing him my hands are all in his hair again. I scrap my nails down his scalp again trying to get a reaction out of him like I did last time. If he's so fond of my reactions then two can play at that game. Just like he did last time he let's out a moan. But this one wasn't so silent this one was more of a deep growl.

I smile against Bakugo's lips proud at what I had done but then Bakugo breaks the kiss and looks at me. He had his devilish smirk again as he leans down and starts to kiss my jaw line. He leaves hot kisses as he trails down to the sensitive part of my neck that he found before.

He first starts with kisses but then that turned to licks and then to nibbling that I'm sure is going to leave a hickey but I dont really care at the moment. My heart is racing again and I'm pretty sure my face is like a tomato right now but I dont care because he found the most sensitive spot and when he did I let out a very deep moan and my grip on his hair tightens and I pulled on his hair and Bakugo responds with a growl like moan.

He continues to tease me trying to get a reaction out of me again and I can't help but give it to him. As he kisses my neck I lift my leg up and throw it around his back as I bit my lip trying not to moan so loud but it didn't help because Bakugo goes down to my collar bone and nibble and kiss there which in return a little moan slipped out of me.

He leaves my neck satisfied from the reaction I gave him and goes back to kiss me on the lips. It was softer not as hungry as the other ones were. I let my grip on his hair go and bring my hand down to his shoulders. We pull a part from the kiss to catch are breath. I look above me to see Bakugo huffing and puffing trying to calm his breathing. "I'm glad to be your girlfriend." I say a little winded myself.

Bakugo just looks down at me and smiles while shaking his head. He leans down kisses me one more time and flops on the bed beside me. He pulls me to he's chest and says with a smile "I'm glad to be your boyfriend."