𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 : "𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬"

Start from the beginning

She grabbed the keys as I waited in the car feasting on a college girl, I been killed her. Grace came out with her shades on as she fixed her hair and turned to me feasting my hand on the girl's thigh.

"You know I compelled someone already." as I threw the girl out the car licked my lips and said "You know I prefer young over elderly." as she rolled her eyes and said "Yeah whatever." as she started the car as she said "Where to ?" as I said "I have a old witch friend, she'll do what I ask."

Grace rolled her eyes and drove away.

~~~

𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚.

Now I knew little about baking. I only knew how to bake cookies and pie and chill, but my dad says my mom side of the family made sucky chilly. I knew that for a fact. I sighed rolling out the dough which is when Hope walked in to see me.

 I sighed rolling out the dough which is when Hope walked in to see me

"Hope hi." I said as Hope crossed her arms and said "Hi, um what are you doing in here for shouldn't you be you know getting ready to leave."

I grunted. I competently forgot I was suspend for feeding. It was just for a week and my dad was coming to pick me up....great...

"Yeah I know, I'm just making this for Saige." as Hope walked over and licked the spoon and said "tasty."

I smiled and said "Yep lemon meringue pie is her favorite." as Hope said "Childhood snack ?" as I nodded as she asked "What was yours ?" as Hope sighed and said "Beignets....It was beignets."

 I noticed tears in her eyes as she wiped them away as I said "Sorry old memory ?" as Hope grumbled "Sometimes happy memories hurt the most

I noticed tears in her eyes as she wiped them away as I said "Sorry old memory ?" as Hope grumbled "Sometimes happy memories hurt the most..." as I nodded and said "Yeah they do." as I pulled the pie out the oven as Hope said "Stefanie, I forgive you for snapping my neck."