A series of shorter character intros-

Alright, This chapter is just going to introduce some of my main main characters, but ya know. It's gonna enlighten you on some of my bbs, so las do dis-

Also these intros will be a lot shorter, and tbh this is honestly for me and Matt, cuz we have info on our characters that we forget a LOT-

So Yeh-

(ALSO SOME OF THE CHARACTERS ARE IN MY OTHER ART STYLE, SO IF YOU SEE A SHIFT IN ART STYLES, I'M SORRY, THESE TOOK SO LONG TO DRAW, LMAO-)

1) Harley

Name: Harley William Olsen

Nicknames: H

Age: 20

Favorite Colors: Red and Burgundy

Sexuality: Pansexual

Harley is basically one of the most laid back guys. You could ask him for permission to jump off a cliff and he'd totally give it to you. He becomes a bit more careful of course when he's around his future daughter or girlfriend. He's struggled with the light and dark side and doesn't know who to stay with. He moves around the world a lot not willing to settle down with anyone or any where unless he's satisfied with a life he could make.

He loves spending time with his baby kitten, Dusk. As well as watching shows like 'The Office' and 'Parks and Rec'. He enjoys reading and playing the guitar. His main hobby is photography which he takes pictures of all the places hes been to as a reminder. He's quite friendly and awkward and won't hesitate to turn down a friend in need.

Ships involved in: Viarly (Violet x Harley) Joley (Joel x Harley) , Laurley (Laurie x Harley) , Harevan (Harley x Evan)

Birthday: December 17

Fun Fact: He loves video games, specifically minecraft.

2) Laurie

Name: Laurie Fawn Lunetta

Nicknames: L or Ell

Age: 18