I blushed "She told you?" I ask, she nods her head smiling.

"I always knew you were a little freak " she quickly says earning a smack from me. The little shit.

After arguing with her for a long time I changed into the outfit and curled my hair in big bouncy waves. I ran a comb through my curls and added a pair of diamond earrings.

I contemplated it but I placed the necklace around my neck. The moon dipped down into my cleavage. I had originally planned to return it, but I decided against it and ended up just storing it away in a small black box.

After we packed a little hand carry, I exited the house around an hour after Angela left. I could have booked a flight, but it was quicker to travel by train and it didn't cost all that much, plus the Eurostar allows me to bring my car.

I don't know if my high heeled boots were such a great idea, but I wore them anyway. I don't usually travel in style but the fact that I was going to Paris during fashion week, I knew I had to put a little more effort in. I also was going to see Nate, who no doubt had beautiful stylish women surrounding him. Touching him, adjusting his clothes and running their hands through his hair.

The euro star was a dream I had no problems whatsoever with an adorable family who kept me entertained.

Being a blogger and author, I knew a few people who I had conversed with online. They were surprised when I told them I was in Paris, but I begged them to keep quiet about it.

I feel like a little bit of a stalker right now. Randomly showing up to Paris where Nate coincidentally is. I knew that people would have negative things to say about me.

When I entered the building with my lanyard around my neck, courtesy of Hannah pulling a few strings for me back at the Nevada. I searched for the brand which Nate was with. Instead, I found a familiar face.

"Where is he," I ask dan, I found him lurking around the venue. Smoking a cigarette at that, even though he swore to never pick up another one.

He stomped on the cigarette as he turned to me "Fuck knows, he's been out of it all day I kind of have a feeling you have something to do with it" he arches his eyebrow. He pauses just staring at me not saying anything. Waiting for me to say something.

"Get the prick out there I don't care what you have to do find him" A loud voice booms through the hallway. I instantly recognise it as Nate's angry voice. He glared down at a girl who looked horrified. I glanced at Dan and noticed that he looked very clean and well presented in a suit. Dan hated suits.

Dan quickly realised that the prick was probably him, so he quickly runs off to the direction of Nate. I guess dan is one of the models who will be modelling for Nate's line.

As more people begin to clear out of the room where Nate's voice was just heard I decide to see if I can wish him luck, maybe a little bit of luck is all he needs. I doubt he's very used to this type of thing.

One of the girls that just left the room seems to recognise me because she plasters a massive grin on her face. As she moves towards me, with determination.

"Come to fix your mess, this mood is all your fault " she jokes. I don't think she meant it in a nasty way. Just out of humour probably, as I see her rub the back of her neck.

"Yep," I say surprising her a little bit. She seems stunned at my reply but doesn't say another word as she leaves in the other direction.

I take her leave as my chance to go see Nate. As I approached the room, I began to get even more nervous as I thought about what I was about to do. When I walk inside the room, I find Nate standing by the window looking out to the city. He doesn't notice my presence yet. A guy was standing by a rack of suits when I stand there. He quickly grabs his phone and leaves when I glance at him. Relieved to have the chance to get out of here.