"Oh... Well, I suppose you lucky to have met him before your wedding. I met my Richard the day of the ceremony, I believe it was the same with your mother and father. Have a look at these and tell me what interests you."

Kaycee looked a the few dresses in the store while thinking. Margaret was right, in many ways she was lucky. Her parents had allowed her to meet him and get to know him in advance even though they were not allowed to do so. Also, Sean was a charming boy who seemed to be more concerned about her than business, which was a first.

She looked around until a dress caught her eye. It was white, simple and plain, not too extravagant.

"Margaret, I like the look of this one. " Kaycee said

"Ah yes, the younger crowd tend to be attracted to this style, but the sleeves and body are far too big for a petite frame like yours. If this is what you care for I can make one for you that will fit you better?"

"I do like it, but I can choose another dress if it's too much for you to do."

"No, no Caitlin, I'd do anything for my best customers," she joked "it will not take too long anyway. Shall we go find your mother and tell her you found one."

"Oh, of course." she followed her towards the rest of the group.

"She's got one I'll start making right away Mrs Rice. Have you been sorted out?"

"Yes, Margaret. Now we must be on our way, thank you for everything." her mother said, smiling at the lady again before ushering everyone else out of the shop.

They found the boy right outside the shop, leaning against the walls of the building beside them. Kaycee laughed as the bored boys, before turning back to her mother as she called for their attention

"The two of us have something your fathers want us to sort out, why don't you take the children to the park. Farewell., she said, took hold of Sean's mothers arm and walked off.

"Frances, I and the kids need to get some things while we're here. We'll find you again later." Devon said, waving at the group.

"We were thinking about going to the circus, we've heard the one here is unlike any other. We thought the children would enjoy it. Have a good afternoon and we'll meet you back at the house." Sarah said, motioning toward her and her sister family.

"Oh, okay. Have fun." Sean said, a smudge of disappointment on his face as he waved off his sisters and their families.

"Caitlin, John hasn't been feeling so well and I think we're going to have to visit the doctor. If you and Charles are going to go for a walk in the park would you mind taking Lily with you? Only if it's not too much trouble. " Catherine said, with pleading eyes.

"Of course I don't mind. Charles?" Kaycee said, looking to the boy.

"Nonsense, you can show me around, Caitlin. Here, I can take her." Sean said reaching out for the babies basket.

"Thank you so much, we'll find you back at home. She shouldn't be too much trouble." Catherine said handing Lily over to the boy and walking down the street.

"Shall we," she said, looking towards Sean "there a nice spot in the park my parents used to take us to sit."

"Certainly, lead the way, Miss Rice."

They walked in silence through the park, Kaycee listened to birds tweeting in the trees above them with a smile on her face as she looked at the beautiful park around them. Following along the path, she began to watch Sean. The way his brown eyes looked like honey in the sunlight, his marvellously sharp jawline and his muscular arms that had a strong grip on the basket. 'my, he is fascinating' she thought.