Prentiss gives you a small smile. "You don't need to thank us."

"You're a part of our team," JJ says. "We protect our team."

"We're family," Spencer says, giving you a kiss on your temple.

Morgan clears his throat. "Alright, alright, enough of the emotional shit. Let's raise a glass to Y/n!"

The whole group, Jamie included, raises a glass to you. You blush and raise your own before downing it, setting the glass on the bar counter.

"Let's celebrate!" You say, laughing as everyone cheers.

You grab another drink at the bar, tapping your fingers against the wood.

"Hey."

You turn to see Prentiss beside you, a smile on her face.

"Oh, hey," you reply, smiling at her.

"Last time we were at a bar together you elbowed a guy in the face," she says, her tone light. "Are we gonna have a repeat of that tonight?"

You laugh, shaking your head. "No, absolutely not. Besides," you jut your head toward Spencer, "if anyone here touches me without my consent, he's the one you need to look out for." You're quiet for a moment. "I wanted to apologize for that day. I was...in a dark place. I still am, kind of, but I'm coping."

"Y/n, you went through a traumatic event," she says, tilting her head. "I would be worried if you weren't in a somewhat dark place."

The bartender slides your drink in front of you and you thank him before turning back to Prentiss. "Well, I apologize nonetheless. And thank you, for calling Spencer. And for being a friend."

Emily nods. "Of course. We're a team. We mean it when we say that. Not only that, but you mean a lot to Spencer. And ever since he met you, he's never been happier." She looks over at Spencer who's talking to Morgan and Garcia about something. "He's so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with him," you reply, a small blush spreading across your cheeks.

"Well, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your little party," she says, picking her beer up from the counter.

"Thanks," you say, picking up your own drink and walking over to Spencer.

He's babbling about some episode of Star Trek, Morgan's eyes screaming "help me" as you approach them. You wrap your arm around Spencer's waist, his words dropping mid-sentence.

"Hey," he says softly, smiling at you.

"Hey," you reply, tilting your head up to kiss him on the cheek.

Garcia practically beams at you. "Have I mentioned how freaking excited I am that I get to work with you?"

You laugh. "Only five hundred times—but I can't wait either." You glance around the bar and tilt your head. "Where's Rossi?"

Garcia rolls her eyes. "He's at some sort of fancy convention. He sends his congrats and says you and Spencer need to come over for a pasta night to really celebrate."

You look at Spencer. "That sounds fantastic."

"Are you nervous about joining the BAU?" Morgan changes the subject, leaning back against the wall.

You think for a moment. "A little. I know I should be super nervous. I mean, it's the FBI and I'm...young and don't want to mess up. I'm mostly excited."

"Boy genius over here joined the BAU when he was twenty-two. There's no such thing as too young if you have raw talent and instincts." Morgan smiles at you. "You've already helped us put away two murderers—I know you're itching for more."