The Party

"Awe you look adorable," said an old woman with a THICK country accent. Sonya faked a smile and said, "Thank you Grandma Bashi." "I got something for you and Danny," said Gma Bashi. Sonya immediately knew what it was and from under her breath she whispered, "Oh no." "It's my famous peanut butter, rat, and poison stew," said Gma. She then added, "Don't worry I didn't put enough poison to kill you. It only has enough for flavor."
         Sonya faked up another smile and excused herself to go show Danny. Danny looked exactly like if Sonya was a boy. Wavy brunette hair, and brown eyes. The only thing different was he didn't listen to people and he always wore khaki shorts, a black T-shirt with a skull and red converse. "Jeez Gma didn't," said Danny. "Oh yes she definitely did, but don't worry there isn't enough poison to kill us," mocked Sonya. "Why can't she be normal," said Danny in an depressed tone. Sonya replied with, "I don't know." She then handed the pot of stew to her twin and walked away slowly.
          "Sonya dear," called her mother Vanessa. Her mother was very beautiful. She had dark brown ombré hair with bright blue eyes and she usually wore a short red dress that was snug on her body. When Sonya went to her mother she immediately got handed a tray of food. Her mother then said, "Go take this to your grandpa." "Okay," Sonya replied. "I'm working at my own party, great," She thought as she carried the tray down the second hallway of the house. Her grandpa was very ugly, he looks as if he's lived for millions of years. His fashion choices are also terrible, he wears a cloak and a pointy cone hat.
           Sonya took a deep breath when she reached the door of her grandpa's room. She put her hand onto the doorknob and said, "Let's just get this over with."