#4: Special Week ( ◣_◢╬) ᵖᵗ2

Mikiya Sadamasu, Aki's ex. He's as tall as Tendou.
"Heya!" he winked while everyone turned to face him.

"Why the fuck this asshole is here?!" Akabane whispered to me and Mei.

"Long story short, he used his sis to manipulated Aki. But don't worry Y/n will take care of it." Mei responded.

"Why is everyone soooo quite? I heard everyone laughing before I come in." Mikiya asked, with a fake innocent smile.

I stund up and walked toward him. "Nice to see you again Mikiya-san. We are eating are you hungry?" I patted his shoulder. PUTO! (𝐴/𝑁: 𝐼𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒) Aki isn't the only one who's good at acting. Calm down Y/n, dont ruin the plan.

" Oh thanks but I already ate. But I'll accept something to drink, if you have some." he smirked. Holy Moly Mama I want to rip his smirk off of his face.

"Here Bro." Tendou threw him can of soda. "I hope you like cherry because it's the only thing we have now." He smirked. Oh damn this expression on his face, the GUESS MONSTER FACE.
Without nothing everyone, except Aki, stepped a little aside.

"Oh thanks." He catches it and opened it *ᑭՏIIIIIIIIIT*. It splashed all over him, we all held a laugh.

"Oh damn, sorry Bro." Tendou handed him a napkin, "You should go and wash it now before it start to stick."

"No, no need." Mikiya took off his shirt in front of everyone, took his sport shirt from his sport bag and put it on.
Okay I'm not going to lie, he's pretty well.....formed. I look at Tendou who has an 'I'm gonna kill this bitch with bleach' face. Okay so it's my turn now.

I clapped my hands. "So Tendou" Everyone looked at me. "Like I was trying to say, before being disturbed. I'm not the best Tango dancer here, LIE, it's Aki. So if you want to learn it's with her not me. Plus I was about to show some Capoeira moves to Yama. BIG LIIIIE." I gave THAT look at Aki, Tendou and Yamagata and they immediately understood what was going on.

" She right. I'm like WAYYYY better than her." Aki played along. Thanks God my friends arent that dumb.

Mei putted some Tango song on while Aki pulled Tendou by the hand on the Dance Floor. I pulled Yamagata to show him some basic move.
The others cleaned the lunch mess then sat apart. Semi was sat next to Mei, who was working on the computer. Mikiya invited himself between Reon and Karma. And the 4 Kouhais were together talking about the coming competition.

✧*:.。.Reon's POV.。.:*✧

The blond guy, MIKIYA, sat next to me. So he's the sociopath.

"Long time no see, Karma."

Akabane chocked on his water. "For you it's Akabane-san and yes long time. But still not enough."

"Awwwnnn, You meanie Kar--"

"AKABANE-SAN"

"Right, right. And you, you are?" he was looking at me.

"Reon Ohira. You're Mikunia right?" I know, I know it's not his name. But he's an asshole so I'm not going to act cool with him. Karma giggled.

"A-ah, Actually it's Mikiya Sadamasu. The soccer team captain. You might have heard about me." he smiled proudly.

"Not even once. Sorry Mikimania." Akabane laughed more.

"Ahem...any way, you aren't a dance. So why are you here?" I know where you want it to go asshole.