What a girl to do when a vampire, a werewolf and a demon are after me.

I sorry this is pretty short but I wanted to show how this story should start. I was so exited that I did this in like 3 hours but its short. Enjoy

What a girl to do when a vampire, a werewolf and a demon are after me. Chap. 1

 Well where to start. Hello my named is Miku Hatsuki. I just turn 17 like a month ago. My birthday is on October 31 which is so cool. But the thing is my life right pretty much SUCKS right now. Now you wonder while my life sucks well I met three Men who change my life forever, IN A BAD WAY….

Here a little information about my self.

My nationally is that I am white but I look like a Hispanic. I am 5’4 and half long black hair. I have pretty light brown eyes and I have a pretty good tan body. 

 I am pretty much alone; I got no family no more. I don’t remember much of my mom and dad. I knew I have a older brother but I feel sad that I don’t remember them. There lives were taken in a car accident when I was 4. I was only I survivor. I don’t know what cause the accident but all I remember is waking up in a hospital, but the weird thing was I have not any injury on me; it was like I was never in the car.

Since I was 4 when I lost my parents I was rise in Sunshine Orphanage. But I called that HELL. The food was never good, I sleep basically on the floor since all the beds there were taken, and I have I wear cloths from discount stores. The only thing that brightens the day is helping the little kids.

I am the only one who was never adoptive, over the years I refuse to go with any family. Now you think I am crazy to not want to go, but I could not leave when the little ones are the one who should have a family. I help the caretaker Ms Sophia any way I can.

Ms Sophia is a very kind Woman. She tries all her best to make sure each child have warm clothes and full belly. I help by watching the children, do the dishes and even have a side job to get extra money for the orphanage. I always have a though time, but I try my best. I can’t help it, I loved to help, I just can’t bare the children to not be happy.

Ok, well Sunshine Orphanage on the outskirts of a BIG city and a forest. The children go to the elementary school which is near the Forest, but my high school is in the city. I never make it on time since I first walk the little ones to there school before I go to mine. So I am always late and never get there till like the middle of First period. So here where the story start.

I have just drop of the kids and was now heading to school. I am wearing a blue skirt and a matching blue blouse. I look at the time and saw that I was not going to make it but then I though I should take a little short cut.

You see, I am near the pack forest. The elementary school is on werewolf territory so if I take a path that go through the forest I could make it to my school in the Vampire territory. 

The vampire and werewolf people are like on a treaty so they are on friendly terms but only as long as the vampire promises to never harm a human. They lived from like blood pack and is ILLEGAL to drink blood from a human unless it’s a emergency and if they happen to be mates. They make the peace by like having a city near the forest, like there are two sides.

I decided to take the Forest path till I heard a voice yelling” Hey Miku wait up” I see a boy in one of my class show up running to me. His name is Seth. He a senior and been trying to get in my pants since I was a fresh men. He very attracted with his blond hair and blue eyes, and is the head Quarter back, but he is a player and have mostly have went on a date with EVERY girl in school (only the pretty ones) .

“What are you doing here your going to be late too” I told walking ahead trying to ignore his arm that just went around my shoulder.

“Well since I know you been late all the time so I though you want to have some company”  Seth was wiggling his eye brows.