Aleheather oneshot

Heather's POV 

I'm bored out of my MIND! After Total drama, I've tried to become a nicer person...But Alejerkdro makes it SO hard! He is such an eel. He would always play with other girls' hearts! First Bridgette, then Leshawna, then Courtney and now he's currently trying to get Lindsay. SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH TYLER! She would sometimes tell Alejandro that she was in a relationship with 'Tyson' but he wouldn't care what Lindsay said! Alejandro needs to get his act together! 

I would've never thought I would miss the way he flirted with me.. 

I decided to text him (yes I have Alejandro's number). I unlocked my phone and shot him a text. 

Heather: Hey Alejanjerk! 

Alejandro: I see your feelings towards me haven't changed! 

Heather: I'm generally a nice person to everybody except you so.. 

Alejandro: Then why did you text me in the first place? 

Heather: BECAUSE OF YOUR GIRL ADDICTION! 

Alejandro: That is NONE of your business! 

Alejandro: Unless your jealous! 

Heather: Hitting on many different girls is just so WRONG 

Heather: Lindsay is in a relationship! 

Alejandro: So? She can't even remember her OWN boyfriend's name! 

Heather: BECAUSE SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER BRAIN! 

Alejandro: And that's why she's the perfect target to go for! 

Heather: I can't believe I liked you in Total drama!

Heather: WAIT! HOW DO YOU DELETE MESSAGES?! 

Alejandro: 😳 

Alejandro's POV 

I can't believe Heather had a crush on me when we were competing for money! Maybe Heather's right...I DO have a girl problem.. 

I locked my phone and buried my head in my hands. I've been so stupid. Thinking about it, when I saved Heather from under the rock, I saw her blush a bit. I remember. My face felt hot. I was blushing too! I think I love Heather! 

I decided to text Heather back. 

Alejandro: Can we meet up at the park ? 

Heather: Why? 

Alejandro: I have something to say to you.. 

Heather: Fine! It better be worth my time.. 

Heather's POV 

Alejandro probably wants to ask me who to flirt with next. He is SUCH a dirty, cheating, soulpatch-having, selfish, stuck-up SNAKE. I might as well go and see him ravel on stupidly about his obsession with 'hot' girls. 

No one's POV 

Alejandro arrived at the local park and waited for Heather's arrival. He had been waiting there for HOURS until Heather appeared. She was wearing a dark blue sweater and ripped jeans. 

"HEATHER!" 

"Drop the act Alejerkdro and tell me what you wanted to say." 

"Oh right!" 

Heather was confused. 

"I was thinking about what you said about my 'girl addiction' and..." 

"What?" 

"You were right! I shouldn't hit on so many innocent girls. I got distracted from my TRUE love!" 

Alejandro blushed as he held Heather close to him. 

"I loved you Heather!" 

Heather didn't know what to say. Her face felt hot due to the amount of blush. 

"I-" 

"Do you except my confession,mi amor?" 

"OF COURSE!" 

Heather jumped on top of Alejandro, which knocked them both on the park floor. 

"I love you, mi amor!" 

"I love you too!" 

 Hey peeps! I hope you enjoyed this! This is my first oneshot. 520 words