Chapter 77

~Adriana's POV~

I walked over to him. He is covered in bruises and he has a neck brace. His pretty brown eyes were shut and puffy. I took his hand in mine and looked at him. Tears slipped out, I've never seen him like this. I ran my hand through his hair. I pulled a chair over and just played with his fingers. I just replayed all those moments we had together. Then I heard a very faint voice call my name.

"A-Adri is that you?" The voice said

I looked up and Jack was awake.

"Yeah it is." I said putting my hand on his cheek.

"W-where did you go? I was s-so worried about you."

"I had a small meeting but I got the plane to come see you." I said brushing my thumb over his cheek bone.

"Please Adri don't every leave without telling me or cam."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Adri I should be the one sorry. I know you saw when that girl was kissing me. You know that I would never hurt you like that. I love you Adri and I'll never stop." He said putting his hand on my cheek.

"I love you too Jack. I know you wouldn't do anything like that to hurt me." I said crying a little.

He wiped away my tears and leaned in and kissed me. We kissed for 2 minutes. I hugged him and I don't know but I've changed my mind. Cameron was right. Jack always looked out for me when I had a broken heart.

"I'm just so sorry Adri." He said

"Jack it's ok. It's the past."

"Thxs Adri."

"Mr. Gilinsky and can you explain to me why you were in a car accident?" I said sitting on the chair next to his bed.

"I was crying and my vision was blurry. Then everything went black."

"Why were you crying?" I asked him

"Because my beautiful princess wasn't with me."

"Awww." I said getting up and giving him a hug and a kiss.

The nurse came in and took off his neck brace. Then she left, right when cam came in.

"Hey how you feeling Jack?" He asked Jack

"Better actually."

"Adri can i talk to you real quick."

"Sure."

I got up and went to cameron.

"Did you make up with Jack?" He asked me.

"Mr.Dallas do you see the pretty brown eyes crying?" I asked him

"No."

"Don't worry we made up."

Cam pulled me into a hug.

"Adri thank you for realizing that Jack was the one that always looked out for you other then me."

"Your welcome."

"Well I'm going to go get some food. Want anything?"

"Nah. I'm good."

"Ok."

I went back to the room and Jack was signing some papers. It was the papers to get released today.

"Need clothes?" I asked him

"Yeah." He shook his head.

"Good thing you left joggers and a shirt in my suitcase."

He laughed a little. I did too.

"I'll be right back with your clothes."

"Ok Adri."

I left his room and went to the elevator. I got in and went down to the lobby. I got to the lobby and walked to my truck. I opened it and grabbed his joggers and his shirt. I walked back into the hospital and went up the elevator again. I got to the second floor and walked to jacks room. He was just sitting there.

"Here you go." I said handing him the clothes.

"Thanks Adri." He said getting up and putting on his joggers. He took off his hospital gown and he was shirtless. He put on his shirt and his shoes were by his bed and he put them on. He grabbed the old clothes he was wearing and with his other hand he took my hand. The guys were on their phones.

"Come on guys." I said

"Ok."

"Wait why don't we go to eat?" Taylor asked.

"Sure where do you guys want to go?" I asked

"How bout we go to our house and order pizza and watch movies." Jack said

"Yeah that sounds great." They all said

I noticed matt wasn't with the guys anymore and when i went to the truck I didn't notice his suitcase. Oh well.

We went down to the lobby and then walked to the truck. Jack and I got in and drove to our house. Jack took my hand and kissed it. I smiled and blushed at the same time.