Cassandrium Part 2: About Us

Start from the beginning

Cassandra let out a sarcastic laugh. "Don't you remember that I did the exact same thing to Corona? Even worse!"

Her father gave her a cold and piercing look. "Fine," her father started. "Just don't go running to me if he makes you cry."

"I won't."

Cassandra took a step, ready to leave when her father talked.

"Casandra, please."

She stopped. Was he here to make fun of her? She mentally shook her head. No. Her father is not that type of person. He's probably here to scold her but she's not in the mood for that.

"Dad, if you're here to scold me then-" she was cut off when her father pulled her to an embrace.

"I'll give you two some space," said Queen Rapunzel and left.

Cassandra was there as her father, Emmanuel, gave her a tight hug. Cassandra closed her eyes as tears fell again. This is why she hate hugs, it makes her feel weak and it makes her show the emotions that she is willing to hide.

"D-dad, I'm sorry," she cried, her voice shaking.

"Shh, it's okay, my daughter. It's okay," his father consoled her.

Cassandra cried at her father's chest, feeling like a small kid once again. It was just like the old days when she cried because she scraped her knees when she was five. But now, she's crying because of a man, her heart being torn into pieces as each second passed by.

She stopped after a few moment and quickly wiped her tears and pulled away from her father.

Emmanuel hates seeing her daughter cry. All his life, he tried his best to protect her. He knew that she's old enough to make her decision but there is just some things that only a parent can provide.

"I'm going to make that kid pay," said Emmanuel with anger in his voice.

Cassandra quickly shook her head. "Dad, no. It's my fault. I almost killed someone because of my foolishness. I deserve it."

The former captain shook his head. "No. He have no right to hurt my little girl."

"Dad, no!" Cassandra snapped. "P-please, I just need to think about it for a moment."

His father sighed, he doesn't want to ruin more of his daughter's day, specially it was her birthday today. The worst day to get a broken heart.

"Do you want to go outside?" He asked.

"And see everyone looking at me with pitiful eyes?" She let out a sarcastic laugh. "No, thanks."

His father held her hand. "Come on. I know you need some fresh air."

"But, Dad-"

"Cassandra..." His father trailed off.

"Fine," she whispered.

They walked towards the huge castle doors. Her eyebrows furrowed when she realized that the doors were closed and there weren't any guards. She scoffed, are Stan and Pete lazying around again?! Cassandra stretched her hand and decided to open the huge door and the night sky greeted her.

She narrowed her eyes when she saw that there were candles and decorations in the Castle front. She frowned, what's this?

A unfamiliar music started playing, making Cassandra narrowed her eyes. What's happening? She get it. Corona is a kingdom where singing is normal but she don't remember any occasion for the day, except for her birthday. But after what happened, she doesn't want any celebration to happen.