Part 9 - Epilogue

Five months later

Armaan was setting in a mandap by the beachside concentrating on what pandit Ji was telling him to do. He was sincerely doing as told when pandit Ji announced the call for the 'bride'. Armaan's heartbeat stopped for a second when he heard Ridhima be his bride, it nothing unknown to him but then this sudden realization creep into his heart that now Ridhima will be all his. She will be his bride, his better half not only for words or saying but for real she is his better half. She completes all the drawbacks with her own sets of perfection.

Armaan was in his thoughts admiring Ridhima in his thinking world while others were admiring her in the real world as Anjali, Muskaan, and Nikki were bringing her towards the mandap.Rahul elbowed Armaan to bring him out of his world. Armaan came out of his dazed state, he looked at Rahul for knowing his reason for poking him when he just eyed him to look in a certain direction.

As Armaan looked at the indicated direction he saw Ridhima coming with the girls. She was looking at him seeing him lost somewhere she kept looking at him but when she saw Rahul asking him to look at her she just keeps looking at him for some time before lowering her head all blushing seeing Armaan winking at her with his dimple smile

Soon she was sitting beside him while pandit Ji started chanting mantras.Armaan soon took hold of her hand keeping it on his laps. She blushed as all their friend hooted for them.

"Ye lo isne toh Abhi se hi ridhzy ka heat pakad Liya." Muskaan said laughing in her style."Armaan Ridhima kahin bhag nahi jayegi idiot abhi toh haath chod" nikki but in joining muskaan and nikki anjali spoke "Chup raho tum dono. Armaan tu bilkul nahi chodna Ridhima ka haath, chahe phir pandit ji kya bol rahe hain vo bhi yaad na rahe" All three girls laugh at blushing couple."Haan toh haq banta hai Armaan ka Ridhima ka haat pakadne ka" Abhimanyu spoke siding his friend but how they can leave a chance to not tease them "Haan aur kya haat hi kya aab toh puri Ridhima ko pakad sakta hai Armaan" Rahul said winking at girls while all of them burst out laughing.

Atul being himself was only smiling not knowing what to say to tease them he has always been that Innocent soul.

Padma Ananya just blessed them in the heart with a smile on their lips while Keerti smiled looking at the gang.

"Bahut acha lag raha hai pure batch koi aise masti karte dekh. hain na Shubhankar" Keerti asked her husband.

"Sahi kahan Keerti tumne. Hamesha Armaan sab ko jode rakhta tha aur dekho toh aaj bhi vo hi sab ko sath hi le aaya." shubhankar spoke up.

"Sahi kahan tumne. Jaan hai Armaan in sabki kisi ki dost ki roop mein, toh kisi ka bhai ke roop mein, toh kisi ka beta bete ke roop mein. Yaad hai kaise sab ko saath le aata tha Armaan apne crazy ideas se." keerti said getting lost in thoughts

"aur daant bhi bahut kahata tha tumse" Shubhankar chuckled recalling it all"Vo to Mera Chote Bhai ki Tarah hai Shubhakar Jaise usne mere Saath Diya tha tumnse Shaadi ke time, i mean he was the one to stand up first out of all, toh galat kaam pe usko daatna bhi jaruri tha" she tried to justify herself.

"Aur Phir vo Kitna cute hai jab daato to Bacho Jaise Karta hai," she said smiling looking at him who was by now filling Ridhima's mang.