No.2

"GET BACK HERE, WORTHLESS TRASH! I'M NOT DONE YET!"
yelled a man, with short grey hair, loose pants, and a striped T-Shirt. He yelled at a woman, around 19 or 18 years old. She had black hair, and shiny blue tips on the bottom. Her face was bruised, cut, and swollen, you could barely see her face properly. Also, she had a baby in her hands.The baby was delicately wrapped in a white cloth with mud stains here and there.

She ran, as fast as she could, which wasn't too fast, as she was beaten up black and blue. Not only her face, but her body as a whole. So she limped, and limped, until she could reach somewhere safe. The man also began to catch up with her, yelling and cursing at her.

She then noticed a large temple, with big gates, that were painted a light yellow, Like the rays of the sun. She soon recognized, that this was the temple people came to for worshipping the temple deity, who was in fact a human. She hurriedly went up to the gates and knocked with all the strength left in her.
It was almost in an instant, that a tall man, with peachish-yellowish long hair, a longer robe, and a golden fan which was folded, had appeared in front of her. He had an old fashioned hat, and innocent and happy eyes, like he was living a blissful life.

"What happened, young lady?"
He asked.
"...I...Please...Please, just.."

She stammered.

"Please take this child, and d-don't let anyone get him..please, I'm begging you.."

"I don't understand.. Why don't you come inside?"
Asked the man in curiosity.
The woman looked up at him in a hopeful face, and slowly shifted her way inside. The man was about to shut the door, when he heard yelling.

"Oi, you! What do you think you're doing with my wife?!"
Shouted the other angry man.

"...Nothing at all, sir. What do you think you've been doing with her?"

The temple man replied. The angry man on the other side was fuming with rage, and soon stomped towards the temple deity.
"Don't you dare talk to m-"

...it was a matter of seconds, in which the temple deity had cut the angry man into several pieces, with a swing of his fan. Blood spewed everywhere, but the deity didn't budge. Instead, he looked at the blood in awe.

"It's been a while, since I've seen something so mesmerizing..."

He chuckled.