The smirks on the Team's faces follow the two as they walk down the stairs, "long night huh?" Morgan is the first to speak, almost unable to get a word out, "sleep on the couch again did ya?" Emily chimes in smugly and their faces go bright red and Aurora instinctively pulls up her scarf, ensuring that her neck was covered, "I swear I actually slept on the couch that time" Spencer defends himself as he sits down in his desk chair, "He did... the first time" she mutters the last part under her breath, but the group's ears still pick up on it, Morgan smirks, "sure u did loverboy" JJ locks eyes with Rory before mouthing, 'you're telling us everything' Rory goes red, nodding as she sits down, pouring herself a cup of hot coffee and splashing a little water on her desk plant from her drink bottle, she nods, knowing she was not getting out of that one for anything, if anyone could get information from someone it was those three.

--

A few hours and stacks and stacks of paperwork later the team makes their way out to lunch, the boys, minus Hotch who of course resided in his office, this time decide to go down to a diner for lunch leaving the break room empty for the girls to talk, "soooooo Aurora, tell us everything" JJ urges, as Penelope, Emily and herself take a seat, Pen next to Rory and JJ and Emily across from the two, Penelope lets out a gasp "omg is that what I think it is?" The overly excited blonde reaches across for the scarf wrapped around Aurora's neck, she jerks away, holding the scarf to her neck protection, "no?" She goes bright red and the gaping mouths of the three women stare back at her, she looks down and Penelope takes the opportunity to sweep the scarf away, leaving the purple bruises lettering her neck clear as day to see "ooooh he definitely didn't take the couch" Emily laughs, the expression of shock etched on her face "I didn't know Spence was even capable of that?" JJ chimes in equally as shocked "wait, did you guys-" Aurora interrupts Penelope before she can finish "no! Pen!! we didn't" the strained look on her face said enough for the three to believe her "ok ok but like how the hell did our little bookish boy wonder give you that" Emily leans across the table to further inspect the marks on Aurora's neck, Rory goes bright red "well, ugh you guys can't say anything u got it?" the three women eagerly, waiting for the story.

"Well when he first got there he went to unpack his things because since there is construction near his apartment and he wasn't sleeping I offered to let him spend a few nights at mine. And I showed him to my closet cause I had cleared out some space for him to hang his things, when I walked to the door, he thought I had left the room, but I  saw his eyes catch on a certain shirt of mine, he stared at it for a solid 15 seconds before blushing and muttering to himself" Garcia gasps before being shushed by the other two "so obviously, me being well, me, I waited till he was a bit more comfortable and had unpacked, he was looking at my books when I went to change, soooo I put on the shirt and some sweatpants that are matching and oh my god you should've seen his face, he dropped the book he was holding and was completely speechless, he didn't say a word, but he just swept the books off my bench in the lounge picked me up, sat me there an well" She gestures to her neck "I assume you can fill in the blanks"

The three women stare at her, jaws on the floor, unable to make out a word "ok but like a. I didn't know Reid had it in him, also what shirt is that and where can I get it, cause if it can make any man, even Spencer Reid, do that then I want it!" Emily is the first to speak, The other two nod profusely "can he teach Will some tricks?" JJ chimes in, "boy wonder finally made a move, I'm so proud" Penelope concludes, wiping ghost tears from her cheeks dramatically, Aurora snatches the scarf out of her hands, "you lot had better not tell the boys, cause Morgan will never let me live this down, and Hotch might just fire the both of us" She wraps the scarf around her neck concealing her neck. "got it" JJ lifts her hands in surrender "my lips are sealed" Emily agrees "I- oh ok fine same here" Penelope finishes, disgruntled. Aurora smiles and sips her coffee "if I have to set fifteen alarms tomorrow so be it I am never being late again. Also I need to invest in more turtlenecks"

She tightens the scarf ensuring she is fully covered, "that you do if you intend on making that a regular thing" Aurora and Penelope could see the boys walking back in through the glass "oh I do, trust me" she says as she stands and walks to the door. All three agents share eye contact and shake their heads in disbelief. Before following her back down the stairs.

--

Finally, 5 'o'clock  came around and the BAU team was done for the day and the group packs p their things, "don't be late tomorrow love birds" Morgan teases as he gets out of the elevator before them, one by one the team members got out at different floors, as Morgan and Rossi had to file paperwork at two different floors, JJ needed to make a visit to Strauss, who Aurora had been informed was their official boss, and Penelope needed to speak with Kevin Lynch, her fellow technical analyst and recently broken up, ex boyfriend, leaving  Aurora, Spencer and Emily standing silently in the Elevator, the doors open, before walking over to her car, Emily whispers in her ear "don't forget to buy those turtlenecks" Rory goes bright red, sending Emily a look. Spencer's brow furrows in confusion as they walk to his car. Getting in and putting their seatbelts on, "what did Emily say?" He asks looking over at her as she relaxes into the seat, pulling off her scarf, he blushes as the marks he had left come into view, "she reminded me to wear a turtleneck tomorrow" Aurora replies, balling the scarf up and shoving it in her bag, "wait, how did she-" before he finishes his sentence Aurora sends him a look, eyebrows raised, "Have you met Penelope Garcia? that woman does not miss a single fucking thing" Putting the car in gear, he nods in understanding "ahh yes, good old Garcia" Aurora nods.

The rest of the car ride was spent in a comfortable silence, between two people, two people who knew they were in love.