Chapter 10: Bitch!

In the ward, Vanessa was leaning against the bed.

Kerwin was feeding her a bowl of chicken soup porridge.

These days, Vanessa was in a bad mood, and she also had no appetite. In order to make Vanessa feel happier, Kerwin racked his brains to tell her funny jokes.

He finally managed to coax Vanessa into laughing.

Just as she was about to eat porridge, the ward door was suddenly pushed open.Vanessa looked up and her expression suddenly changed.

She hurriedly sat up."Be careful." Kerwin hurriedly supported her before turning around to check the situation.

However, before he could see the situation clearly, a fist suddenly smashed into Kerwin's nose, causing his nosebleed to spill out.

"Doctor Norton!" Vanessa shouted in panic. She hurriedly wanted to help him, but Oswald grabbed her wrist and slapped her face heavily.

Oswald was very angry, and he had a lot of strength, causing the corner of her mouth to bleed.

"Vanessa, is it fun to lie to me?" Oswald grabbed Vanessa by the collar and pulled her in front of him.

He asked, "Is it fun to play dead? Is it fun to kill our child?"

Vanessa's face was pale, and her ears were buzzing, unable to react for a moment.

Oswald grabbed her and shook her hard, "Speak! Don't you have a sense of accomplishment playing tricks on me like this?"

"What are you doing? Let her go!" Kerwin climbed up from the ground and grabbed Oswald's arm.Oswald turned around and kicked him over.

This was not enough to relieve his hatred. He came to Kerwin and kicked him several times in succession.

Vanessa finally reacted. She shouted and grabbed Oswald tightly, "Stop. This is none of the doctor's business. If you want to settle the score, just look for me."

Oswald grabbed onto Vanessa's arm and said, "I really want to get even with you!"With that, he dragged Vanessa and strode out.

As he passed Morgan, he instructed, "I haven't finished talking to Doctor Norton yet. Take good care of him for me, understand?"Morgan nodded.

"Oswald!" Vanessa shouted nervously, "Can you be reasonable?"Without saying a word, Oswald dragged Vanessa out of the hospital and got into the car.

He drove and didn't take Vanessa to the apartment, afraid that this woman would run away while he wasn't paying attention. This time, Oswald brought Vanessa to the villa where Elena lived. Security work there was doing well, so this woman definitely couldn't escape.

Elena was in hospital and the villa was empty.

After parking the car, Oswald dragged her upstairs and locked her in the bathroom.

Without saying a word, he directly took off Vanessa's trousers."What are you doing? Let me go!" Vanessa struggled hard.

Because of cancer treatment, her body was very uncomfortable. She wasn't in the mood at all, nor did she have the stamina to make him toss around.But Oswald didn't care about her resistance at all.

He thought that Vanessa was annoying. He grabbed the pillow towel and stuffed it into Vanessa's mouth.

He pulled off his tie and tied her wrist tightly."Uh—huh!" Vanessa kicked hard, trying to stop Oswald.Oswald stared at the woman's eyes that full of rejection,

"Are you so unwilling?"Vanessa froze in pain.

"Can that Kerwin satisfy you?" As Oswald tortured her, he asked, "Or is it that other than Kerwin, there are other men outside?"Vanessa couldn't say anything, only tears flowed out of her eyes from the pain.

Her face was pale and she was trembling non—stop.

Vanessa shook her head, tears rolling down her face, dripping onto the pillow.

"Bitch!" Oswald was finally able to vent his anger and his movements became even more violent.

Vanessa was so painful that she wanted to scream, but she couldn't. She was so painful that her entire body trembled.

Finally, she couldn't help but faint on the bed.