0.2

Why does my face look like this? I roll my eyes and look at Miss Fern. I reach for her ID and swipe it. The door opens easily, I step over her and walk into the ballroom. I take some champagne from the server as he passes me and drink it. Where are you Dr? I scan the room and leave my empty glass by the marble table.

"You shouldn't be here."

"Makes it more fun," I smirk at Evan "What are you doing here?"

"Covering your ass."

I face him. I slap his face gently "Get out, Ev, I'm fine."

He scoffs "We'll see about that." A few people gave a second glance which put me on edge, I'm not exactly allowed in Germany right now. There he is. I walk over slowly, taking another drink from a different server.

Evan leaves the main hall, I take out my knife but then saw him being thrown over the table. Are you kidding me? I look at the person who lifted the DR and freeze"Loki?"

He faces me. I watch him reach for a device. He plunges down the doctor's eye. The doctor twists in pain. Everyone in the room runs away. They were almost forcing me out of the room, I glance at Loki, then felt someone pull me out of the room.

What the hell is he doing here? Evan grabs my arm "What happened?"

"I don't know."

Evan gets me out of the building "I'll get the plane, I'll meet you in 5 minutes." I nod pushing him away from me. What happened to him? The crowd around me shrieks. Turning on my heel, Loki, now wearing his golden armor comes to the crowd, as if it was nothing destroying the cop car. Honestly, I was really impressed. A woman almost knocked me onto the ground, I move back as he spoke: "Kneel before me."

The crowd ignores him. Another Loki appears, blocking the crowd. Loki after Loki appears they all grin as they raise their spears, encircling the crowd. I turn my head side to side to look at each then to Loki. What the hell happened to him?

"I said. KNEEL!!!"Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front of him. Loki embracing his arms out, smiled. I was hesitant before getting on the ground. He's become stronger. When we were children, all he knew was shapeshifting.

He almost laughed at them all "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

As the words resonate with the kneeling crowd, I could see an elderly man slowly stand. Loki didn't see him until the elder spoke up "not to men like you."

"There are no men like me."

I take off my heels slowly watching both of them "There are always men like you."

Loki held his smirk, he raised his spear toward him, narrowing his eyes with ambition "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." I kick the elder man down and catch him before he falls. The blast goes over the top of our heads. I stand up and throw fire at Loki. My hair drops down from the painfully, time-consuming updo.

Loki glares at me. I move away from the crowd and create more fire. He raises his spear, I kick it up and hit him in the face then elbow him in the stomach. He pushes me back, then onto the ground. He used it to keep me down, I used it to keep him back.

Finally, he was pulled off of me. I look up and saw, Steve Rogers. Wow. He is so—Loki hits me again. I snap out of it and get off of the ground. I can't believe I just got distracted by a 100-year-old man. I stand back and watch Loki and him fight.