Whatever, Emma, and Katey smiled smugly at each other.

"Ship!!!!" they whispered and giggled.

Whatever pressed the button.

"Now you know how to bring me back if I get akumatized," Adrien said and looked at Marinette. Marinette looked at Adrien.

"Hopefully you won't get akumatized," Marinette said and a tear fell out of one of her bluebell eyes.

"Don't worry," Adrien reassured her and kissed the side of her head. "All I have to do is think of you."

Marinette smiled.

"Silly kitty..."

Whatever smiled at those two dorks and pressed the button.

Everyone was crying at this point.

With Marinette dead and Adrien akumatized, the atmosphere was very heart-breaking.

Whatever pressed the button.

"MARINETTE'S BACK!!!!" Alya exclaimed happily. Marinette smiled at Alya.

Whatever pressed the button.

"THAT WAS WORSE THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!!" Alya cried. "I WANT THE OLD MARINETTE BACK!!!!"

Nino hugged Alya as she cried into his shoulder.

"I can't imagine myself doing that," Marinette said. Adrien squeezed her.

"Because you wouldn't," he reassured her.

Whatever silently pressed the button.

Everyone was kinda sobbing...

Losing Marinette feels like losing apart of themselves.

Whatever wiped her tears away so she could see and pressed the button.

"WHOOHOO!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND JUST TOOK OUT LILA!!!!" Nino exclaimed, making everyone laugh.

"I thought that Tikki said that my yoyo was indestructible?!" Marinette told them.

Tikki flew to Marinette.

"This isn't real. So, not everything is correct," Tikki reasoned.

"HURRY UP, SUGAR-CUBE!!!!" Plagg shouted and put another cookie on the cookie stack.

"Sugar-cube?!" Marinette asked with a grin. Tikki laughed nervously.

"GOT TO GO!!!!" she shouted and flew back to Plagg.