His Voice // Ashton

A/N - hello guys😇🌸back to school tomorrow. Yay😞🔫

I don't mean for this to sound rude but please please stop commenting about Daddy Kinks and innuendos! I don't know why but I find it really annoying. This book wasn't made for that and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted but please don't comment about it😤thankyou❤️

You shook Ashton awake, him groaning and blinking as he tried to adjust to the light in the bedroom. He knew it was too early because it was still dark outside.

You were dressed and ready for work, cradling a fussy six month old to your chest. She was crying and whining, clinging on to you and looking for comfort.

"Ash? Wake up." You were saying, as he sat up and stretched.

"What's going on babe?" He asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I think she has a fever and she won't stop crying. Is she okay to go to the studio with you? I can't get the day off of work and the new babysitter has cancelled on us." You panicked, as he took her out of your arms and into his own.

"I guess she could. The other boys will be there for when I have to record, so it should be okay. You get off to work darling, have a good day. See you later." He smiled, pressing a kiss to your lips as he settled back into bed with Molly against his chest. "Don't you worry baby girl, Daddy and your Uncles will take care of you."

An hour later, Ashton finally got up and showered whilst Molly had settled in his bed, catching up on sleep that she had missed due to crying in the night. He packed her a bag and checked the list that you had left him, making sure he took the right medicine for her. 

***

"Hey Ash." Luke greeted him, holding the door open for him as he carried Molly in her baby carrier and her supplies. "How come you have Molly?"

"Babysitter cancelled on us and Y/N couldn't get the day off." He replied, entering the studio. "And she's ill, so this could be an absolute nightmare."

Luke nodded as Calum and Michael greeted them both. 

"Molly! Hey cutie pie." Michael cooed, kneeling next to where Ashton had set down her carrier. 

"I'm warning you now, she's ill so don't be surprised if she throws up on you." Ashton added, Calum laughing as Michael took her out of her carrier.

"Hey Miss Irwin!" Calum stroked her little hand and kissed her forehead, before Michael handed her to Ashton and he sat down on one of the sofas with her. 

"Michael, you're up first!" One of the producers called as Mikey entered the booth. 

"Right baby, lets get you your medicine before Daddy has to go sing and drum." Ashton murmured, resting her in his lap as Luke passed him the horrible yellow liquid.

"That looks disguisting." Luke commented, opening the lid and smelling the contents before pulling a face. "Yep, smells disguisting too."

"I'm sorry baby." Ashton said sadly, pouring the yellow gloop into her bottle of milk and shaking it. "It'll make you feel better, I promise."

He began feeding her as she scrunched her face up at the horrible tasting milk, trying to clamp her mouth shut because she didn't want to drink it. "C'mon baby, I know it isn't good but it'll help you."

"Ashton, you're next." Michael said as he left the booth. 

"I'll take her, pass her here." Luke offered, as he accepted Molly into his arms and rested her against his legs. "Hi sweetie! Are you gonna drink your bottle for your favourite uncle? Yeah?"

Calum and Michael rolled their eyes at him as Luke chuckled, stroking her cheek as she finally started sucking on the bottle. 

"Ha! I did it. I told you guys, she loves me more." He stuck his tongue out at her as Molly fussed around, crying because she wanted Ashton.

"Sorry, what were you saying Luke?" Calum asked sarcastically as Luke rocked her in hs arms, trying to soothe her. "Give her to me, we'll see who her favourite uncle is."

Calum tried bouncing her and rubbing her back but her cries still didn't cease, until she got an idea. 

"Michael, turn the speakers on for out here."

Ashton's voice filled the room as her cries came to a stop, hearing him sing making her settle.

"He's only in there Molly! He hasn't left you, you're okay. He's coming back soon." Michael cooed as Calum sat down with her, cuddling her close and waiting for Ashton.

"Your voice saved our arses." Luke laughed as Ashton left the booth, Calum passing her off to him as he went to record his parts. "She loves you so much Ash."