Brad Davis smiled at them as he passed by.

"That was classic," Brad laughed as he passed. "That was classic, right?"

Peter looked over at Brad with a creeped out expression as Ned Leeds sat there with a cool one. He turned his head as Peter started talking.

"Come on, let's sit down," Chase said. "And get our stuff up there."

"Alright," Hailey said, following Chase.

Chase and Hailey chose their seats and Chase took Hailey's backpack and placed it on her seat at the same time he placed his backpack on his.

Hailey began to lift her small suitcase up and Brad Davis began to help. 

"Do you want it up there?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, here," Hailey said, smiling. "Thanks."

"Hey, I've got it, Davis," Chase said.

"I can help," Brad said.

"She's my sister," Chase said. 

"Chase, it's okay," Hailey assured him.

"What about Peter?" Chase lowered his voice so only Hailey can hear.

"We're jut friends," Hailey said. "Yes, I like him, but we're friends."

Chase sighed. 

Hailey and Chase took their seats. 

Ned got up from his seat and headed over to Hailey and Chase.

They looked up at him.

"Hey, Ned," Chase said.

"Hey," Hailey smiled at him.

"Hey, guys," Ned said. "Uh, there's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Chase, if you could switch seats with him, that would be great."

Chase stared at Ned for a moment. Ned gave him a pleading look.

"Yeah, sure," Chase said, beginning to get up. 

He unbuckled his seatbelt and began to get up. 

"Peter has a perfume allergy?" Mr. Harrington, who eavesdropped on the conversation, asked.

"Oh, uh..." Ned began.

"From experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already. Hailey, stand up," Mr. Harrington instructed.

Mr. Harrington got up from his seat as Peter did. Hailey got up from her seat on her teachers orders and glanced back at her brother as she followed her teacher.

"MJ, take Hailey's seat," Mr. Harrington told MJ, "and Ned take MJ. Hailey, take my spot," Mr. Harrington turned Peter. "Peter, let's get you out of there."

"Sorry," Hailey said to Brad. 

"Justin and Elizabeth, you take Ned and Peter's seats," Mr. Harrington said.

"That's all right," Brad told Hailey. 

"Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention," Mr. Harrington said. "Your safety is my responsibility and Mr. Dell's, but he's..." they turned to Mr. Dell, who was snoring. "I got it for now. Let's go, Peter!"

Peter Parker looked at Mr. Harrington like he's gone bonkers and picked up his bag.

"Let's go!"

Peter Parker moved to his spot. Ned sat down next to Betty Brant, who looked depressed.

Peter Parker passed by Mr. Harrington and sat down at the spot next to him.

Hailey glanced at her friends, who were in front of her. Chase turned around on his seat, looking back at Hailey. Elizabeth did the same thing.

"Hey," Chase said.

"Hey.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hailey said. 

"You sure?" 

"Yeah," Hailey smiled. 

MJ's head appeared above the chairs.

"Hey, Hailey, if you want to sit next to your brother, I'm totally cool with that," MJ said.

"It's fine," Hailey said. "You guys stay."

Chase looked relieved.

Thank you, Chase mouthed. 

She smiled.

"Hey, Chase, I promise I won't do anything to you sister," Brad promised. "We've been going to school together for years."

Chase took a deep breath and nodded.

"Sorry, you didn't get to sit next to Peter," Chase said.

"It's fine," she said. "It's just one plane ride."

"You can sit next to him on the flight back," Chase smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah."

Chase sat properly on his chair.

"You okay?" Elizabeth asked Hailey.

"I'm good," Hailey said, smiling. 

Elizabeth sat on her chair properly.

"Well, I've gotta dual headphone adapter if you wanna watch a movie," Brad said, showing Hailey his adapter.

"Yeah, sure," Hailey smiled. 

The flight soon took off and they spent most of the plan either watching movies or sleeping.