𝐗. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

HELLO! this is future me

Im so sorry for the long wait. I work in a

hospital and we've been super busy

So as a gift, here's a filler chapter about

Bakugou and Tomomi's friendship starting

Warning: protective Bakugou is cute.

Alright! Let's get into the chaos!
Please comment a lot,
comments help writers
stay motivated and helps them
write better. Also don't just
vote and leave, we're all friends
here.

𖦹 •.✩|𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄|𖦹 •.✩
word count: 1853

✩word count: 1853

After the weekend, came time for another week of school. It was Monday and as usual, Tomomi and Shoto walked to class together. "Where did you get that?" He asked, noticing the snowflake hair clip that was currently used to clip back one side of her straightened hair.

"Get what?" She asked him, giving him a confused look.

Shoto pointed to her hair clip was when she was reminded of Saturday. When Bakugou gave it to her. "Oh!" She exclaimed, touching it. "It was a gift."

"From who?" He pressed on, giving her a suspicious look. "Is it from Bakugou, by chance?"

Tomomi blushed, hiding her face in her hands. "S-Stop it, Shouto."

Shouto was wary of this new found friendship Bakugou had with his sister. His sister who was only 3 minutes younger than him. Call it a big brother thing but he didn't quite trust him and he wasn't really sure if he liked him yet. All he has shown was how flashy and self centered he was. Bakugou didn't seem good enough for Tomomi.

"Hmm. . . .Just don't lose sight of what we are supposed to do." He reminded, making her turn serious.

"Of course." She mumbled, her face turning cold. How could she? Their father was hellbent on using them as his vessel to beat All Might. That's what she was raised to be, after all. Maybe she got lost in the fact that she was feeling normal for once that she was slacking. But she promised she won't let that happen again. No matter how much she and Shouto despised their father.

"I've made top three." Tomomi said to her father during dinner. It was after the first day of school when Shouto and Tomomi had to report back to him. He demanded to know how they did after their first day of hero training. Shouto, who was at number 2, had mentioned it to him.