Cleaning up the tremendous mess I had made, I walked back into my room over to my dresser. 

Opening the top drawer, I pulled out matching black lacy bra and panties. 

Pulling them over my body, I walked over to my bed where the dress laid. 

Picking it up, I slip my arms up the dress and into the sleeves pulling it over my head. 

Once the entire dress was over my body, I smoothed it down. 

Gabbing the matching shoes that sat on the floor, I sat down strapping them over my ankles. 

Done, finally. 

Well actually not really. 

I still had two more things to add to this look. 

Carefully standing up, I walked over to my closet opening the doors and walking in. 

I walked all the way to the back, looking my weapon wall up and down. 

Normally I wouldn't bring a weapon. 

It was never really needed. 

My dad never really cared.

But now I'm thriving more than ever. 

I'm stronger, mentally and physically. 

I have more power. 

And he's mad. 

Mad that he didn't have anything to do with it. 

~~~

Pulling up to the huge castle looking mansion, the limo stopped right at the doors. 

All of us girls piled out, walking up to the door earning glares from some of the men, others were drooling a little. 

As we walked to the door, I looked around for my dad. 

He was nowhere in sight. 

Yet. 

But there were thousands of people here. 

Eventually he would find me. 

Walking through the doors, all of us girls dispersed, some of them staying together. 

Pushing my way through the crowd, I grabbed a drink off of a waiters serving tray as she walked past. 

Bringing the drink to drink to my lips, I quickly gulped it down.

I was gonna need alot of it to get through tonight.

Spotting an empty table in the corner, I walked over to it setting down my clutch and empty glass. 

As I stood there leaning against the table, I scanned over the area as I seen many of different men from many of the different gangs. 

But none from the gang I was looking for. 

Standing here I felt someone tap me.

I turned to see Dante. 

" I'm doing just fine Dante."

Dante was the leader of The Rangers. 

I guess you could say he was one of the gangs that we were in an alliance with.

I raised an eyebrow as he started to look around. 

" Now where that partner of yours might be?"

I shrugged my shoulders. 

" She's her own person."

He tapped his hands against the table. 

" Well I'll go look for her. Be careful. I heard Santiago is looking for you."

I nodded my head. " So I've heard."

He grinned, walking away. 

Another waiter walked over with another tray in her hands. 

She took a glass of the tray handing it to me. 

" Thank you." I smiled.

She smiled back, walking away to serve the rest of the guest. 

I turned my head looking through the amount of guest that were standing around. 

I stopped when I seen a familiar face heading towards my way. 

Jackson. 

I kept staring, as our eyes connected, an nasty smirk playing it's way on his face. 

He walked straight up to my table. 

" Remi Mae."

I glared at him and he chuckled.

" I've been sent over here to retrieve you. Santiago sent me."

" First off I'm not a dog. You will not retrieve me. And you tell Santiago that if he wants to see me he can find me himself."

He shook his head. 

" Come on. Don't be so rude." He said wrapping his hand around my upper arm. 

I snatched my arm away. 

" Don't fucking touch me, or I'll make sure that you end up leaving in a body bag."

He took a step closer, bringing his mouth to my ear. 

" Feisty aren't we?" 

My skin shivered at his words. 

He stepped back and walked away.

I took the drink downing it, wiping away the little amount that feel from the corners of my mouth. 

Keep it together Remi, keep it together.

XOXO ParisBesties