Thank you (Gordon x Rebecca)

Start from the beginning

"Oh hello Gordon"

"Hello Percy...." Gordon said as he looked up at Percy as his blush faded away, Percy backed into his Shed 3 doors away from Gordons.

"Why are you here Gordon?..." Percy asked looking back over at Gordon, as he started to relax almost falling asleep on the conversation.

Gordon quickly took notice at how Percy was acting and decided to cut the answer short. "I broke my safty valve while pulling the express but im going back to the steam works tomorrow when the shipment of valves gets delivered to get mine fixed" Gordon said as he glanced away.

"Oh.....well i hope your able to *yawn* get fixed by the morning Gordon...." Percy said as he no longer could keep his eye's open as he drifted to sleep. "Sleep well Percy..." Gordon softly said as the small green engine slept.

Gordon slowly started to lose himself in his own train of thought. He was rather glad that Rebecca was taking his express instead some other engine that could've mistreated his coach's. He knew that he no longer could deny his feelings towards her, it was time that he finally confessed to her after silently crushing on her for awhile.

"Tomorrow....." He thought "Tomorrow morning, after i leave the Steam Works i will finally confess to her..." Gordon said to himself as he drifted off to sleep waiting for that morning to come around the corner.

(-Small Time skip-)

Gordon awoke to Edward pulling him back to the Steam Works to fix his Valve. Surprisingly no one but Him, Edward, Victor and Kevin was at the Steam Works. "Are you ready to be fixed now Gordon?" Victor asked as he chuffed to a stop, "of course I've been waiting almost all afternoon yesterday!" Gordon huffed, Victor nodded to the workmen as they worked on him.

Edward decided to leave as soon as the workmen started to work on Gordon. Thought it wasn't long until they was able to fix Gordons Valve.

"There you go my friend, your all fixed and ready to go" Victor said as he watched Gordon quickly leave the Steam Works only saying "Thanks Victor!"

Victor had a confused expression on his face as he looked at Kevin who had the same expression as he did "we'll at least he thanked you Boss.." Kevin said as he looked back at Victor.

Mean while Gordon was racing around Sodor trying to find Rebecca. "Oh where is that engine when you need her?!" Gordon said as he came to a stop at the rail road crossing. While he waited he felt his own wheels wobble and shake, he knew that this was gonna hard but like Thomas had once told Percy the other night was 'speak straight from the heart' he knew that if he poured his heart out and confessed to Rebecca like that maybe there would be a slim chance she'd return the feelings.

As of right now it was a matter of time to find out where she was at. He continued to look until he found her at Knapfort Station dropping off some coach's about to leave.

"REBECCA!!" He called out in hopes to stop her but he was still to far away so she couldn't hear him.

She then left the station as he grew closer, he knew he was gonna have to chuff and huff his hardest to catch up with her if he was ever going to confess to her so he pumped his pistons as quick as he could.

He was quickly catching up to her as he called out her name once more. "REBECCA!!" he yelled, just then Rebecca stopped dead on the rails and so did Gordon once he was beside her.

"Gordon? What are you doing?" Rebecca asked with a worried tone in her voice.He took a moment to catch his breath before saying anything. "Rebecca.....I've been looking every where for you..." He said in between breaths of air.

"What!? Why!? What's wrong Gordon? And why aren't you at Tidmouth Sheds? Isn't your Safty Valve Broken?" Rebecca asked glacing back at Gordon.

"No no no i got it fixed but the reason i was looking for you was that......I've been meaning to confess something to you for awhile now" Gordon said as he glanced away trying to push down the blush that was creeping up onto his face.

"Oh... We'll you can always talk to me Gordon!" Rebecca said in her usual excited voice. "No Rebecca is......" Gordon sighed "Rebecca I've had a crush on you for awhile but I never realized it until last night when you left and...... Will you go out with me?" Gordon said as he clenched his eye's closed.

Rebecca blushed a bright pink, she also had a crush on him but was going to wait until tomorrow to confess to him but i guess he had better plans, she noted that he had his eye's closed as she softly smiled at him.

"Of course i will Gordon......I also might've or might not have had a crush on you too but i was going to wait until tomorrow to confess to you" Rebecca chuckled, Gordon then opened his eye's to look over at her as his cheeks was tinted red.

"So....you will go out with me?" Gordon asked once more. "Of course i will Gordon!" Rebecca said excitedly, and with that the two engines chuffed back to Tidmouth Sheds to plan there first date night.

(Holy crap im so sorry if this is rushed is currently a school night for me so i had to hurry but i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i did writting it the lovely person to suggest this ship was novarose122001 thank you so much for the suggestion i had alot of fun writting this but i hope you all have a Good Day/ Night!!)