The Werewolf

Cymbeline POV

I couldn't believe my ears. Werewolves taking vampires. The only question is why? What's even worse, one is on its way to our house. I thought being locked in this house was bad enough, now I would be staying here with a kidnapping werewolf living within the premises. Great. Jax's response to the wolf being brought here is the same as mine but he said it out loud. Luca only raised a brow. "Look, our place is the closest to where it was and we are the closest to the werewolf palace. Grow a pair and deal with it."

Jax threw himself back into the chair and got into his grumpy stance which was a frowny face with arms crossed over his chest. I decide to speak up, "How long will he be?"

"Properly not long, I guess." But as Luca said those words like they were magic, a car sound pulled outside our house. "I guess he is here now." Luca walks away from where he was standing towards the hallway. Both I and Jax just sat in our own worlds.

The smell of dog, woods and the sweetest smelling blood caught my attention towards the doorway of the living room. Standing in front of Lucifer was a man a bit shorter than Luca. My eyes were taking in the strange man to which the man caught my eyes of what they were doing. I looked away in embarrassment. Wait, why would I do that, I never looked away like that to any other man previously.

I felt something hit me in the head. I turned my head to see it was Jax. "What the hell Jax! What was that about?" He just pointed in the direction of the TV. I was too engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't see them move to where Jax was pointing. Luca stared at me in curious eyes, The King had his normal expression of nothing and the man with wonder.

Lucifer cleared his voice, "Now that everyone is in the room and not in dreamland. I hope your brother has filled in much as he can. This man is the wolf that he told you about who ran into us." Sh*t, I was eyeing up the wolf, not the first time I've done that. "He will be staying in your residence until he is of use and we will gather information about the situation around us. Now wolfman, you know who I and Luca are. These two are Lord Luca's siblings. Why don't each of you introduce yourselves?"

Jaxson stood from his seat, "I'm Master Jaxson. I don't like you, you gave my sister the 'I want you eyes'. Also that you're staying in this house, I'm not happy with that." Then abruptly sat down.

I rose from where I was sitting. "I'm Lady Cymbeline, just don't piss me off and we may get along fine." I was about to sit back down, then a thought occurred. "How do you know he won't try to kidnap one of us? Also shouldn't he be up in a cell instead of a house guest?"

Luca was about to answer but was beaten by the wolfman. "Well my lady, I want to help solve this mystery. Plus my Father won't notice I'm gone, he's too busy grooming my brother to take over his position. Which is, by the way, a King position."

"So what prince are you then?" Jax asks.

"I'm Prince Julian." Julian, a great name for a good looking man. Ugh, stop it. He's your enemy until proven to be trustful.

"Okay okay, enough with the introductions. Like I've said, he will be staying and giving information about the situation. He will stay in the house with at least one or two of us to be in the house with him. But I'm guessing that won't be a problem at the moment, will it be Cybele?" Lucifer says with a smirk appearing on his face, looking straight at me. I sat down with my head in my hands.

"Give me a break, I've learned my lesson. I don't want to stay with a werewolf in the house all the time." I look at Luca, "Please Luca. Please. I never said please before."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" Luca lets out to which I grab the cushion that Jax threw at me. But Luca decides to surrender by holding his hands up. "Okay okay, you can have freedom. You're on probation, one wrong move and your back in-house arrest. Also, you must take a turn at watching the wolf prince.

A wide grin fell onto my face, "Thanks, Luca. It will never happen again." I got up from my seat. "Well, I'm going to get some rest. I am spending the whole day out tomorrow. See you later." I walk out of the room, making sure I exaggerate my hip movements for the prince. As he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

While later, I was laying on my bed reading through some work emails. Yeah, I own my own nightclub called Vamporian. My brothers don't really know about me running it but they know the place. If they knew, Luca would want me to sell it because I am not allowed to do stuff like that. The reason, I have no idea.

Anyway, I was reading my emails when a knock on my door. Without noticing who was there, I called them in. I looked up and it was princy werewolf closing the door. "Get out, only family is allowed in my room." I stare at him, hoping that my eyes are red to get the hell out.

"Nice room. Um, I wanted to say that you don't like me because of what I am. I hope that we will get along. Your brother, Jaxson, says he will try when you left the room." He comments. I don't look impressed.

"Well, Mr prince" I started but got cut off by him.

"Julian"

"Whatever." I get out of my bed and strut towards him, "I don't care what my brother thinks of you. As I said earlier, don't piss me off and we will get along just fine. Now," I am by his side with my hand on the handle, "Get the f*ck out of my room and never try to enter with or without my permission!" the door opened, hit him on the back to which I grabbed him and flung him onto the landing then slammed the door.

I listened closely for him to leave my door and when I heard that he had entered another room, at the other end of the hallway. I got back onto my bed, laying on my back, to let my eyelids close and fall into the blackness.