Chapter 1

The land was covered with a white layer as two children were seen walking across the forest. A male child with a female child holding his arm.

The strong cold winds hit them as they continued to walk, somewhere that would be better than being outside.

They walked for some time as the male and female child stopped to see the white stuff falling from the sky. The female child held out her hands as the male child watch the white things lay on her mittens.

A sudden voice went through their head.

'Pure white snow...'

The male child stared up as the sudden noise got his attention. There walked an older male yet his eyes got your attention. They were...

'...red' The voice echoed through his head.

"Are you lost, little girl and boy? Can I suck your blood?" The red-eyed male says.

The male child immediately pushed the female child behind him. He didn't understand why his body moved on its own but he slowly started to care for the younger child.

"R-run!" The male child tells the female child as the red-eye male grabbed him. His head was turned as the red-eyed male opened his mouth, the long fangs ready to enter his neck.

Yet before the red-eye male could even harm the young male child as the sudden figure stood behind the attacker.

Your savior pulled the male off you as you watch his hand struck through your attacker's neck and cut it off with a single strike.

"You're a disgrace to vampires" the male says as he turned over to you two. He licked the red liquid that covered his hand.

Your wine-colored eyes stare at the red eyes. Even if he had the same red eyes as the one who almost hurt you, he was different.

The young girl moved to your side as she looked at the red liquid that covered the white snow.

The male walked towards you two as you moved back. The male kneeled next to you two as he holds his hand out.

"Are you alright?"

You stared at his hand before reaching out for it. He helped you up as the wind got stronger. The male covered your two from the wind.

Cross academy, a famous private school where all the students live in campus dorms

The sun was setting as Day Class girls can be seen at the entrance of the Night Class dorms. The cross-over was about to start as Day Class girls waited for the Night Class but there was a girl and boy that kept them from going further.

"Alright everyone, step back! It's past curfew for everyone in the day class, so please go back to your dorms" A girl with brown hair and wine eyes yell out to the girls. Yuki Cross, adopted daughter of the headmaster and a member of the Disciplinary Committee.