❤Continuation❤

Dio hovered over your body, admiring the tears that fell so gracefully down your cheeks. He wanted to kill you so bad from eariler's little mistake, yet, he didn't.
"So, will you follow my direct orders..and fuck me?"
He asked straightforwardly, you laid there panting softly from his fingers still drilling deep in your small cunt. It was hard to speak because his damn nails kept stabbing your insides, you simply nodded as a response, you quit fighting and just expect your fate. Dio smirked, pulling his fingers out and licking them.
"Oh, how I admire when you bleed.."
He snickered and begun to unbuckle his pants, not into that foreplay shit, he pulls out his long shlong..or Jonathan's monster cock and pushed the tip to your pussy. He grabbed your ankles and pulled them up to his shoulders, after staring deep into your eyes Dio forced his whole cock deep in you. You threw your head back in pleasure! His cock was absolutely amazing! He must've fucked many women before you- obviously-..
"AGHH~ D-Dio..Dio.."
He stared down at you, he didn't even start moving and you were already screaming his name..it was hard for him not to chuckle at how weak you were.
"Oooh? What seems to be the problem, just a few seconds ago you were screaming for I, Dio, to stop~" Dio let out a sigh soft of relief, loving the warmth of (y/n)'s sweet pussy. He'd slowly thrust his cock before getting real fucking rough with her, grabbing his neck and choking her while he fucked up her insides. (Y/n) would cry, feeling her insides literally being destroyed by Dio's huge dick. It was so overwhelming! Any woman would fall head over heels for him specially for his dick.
"Aghh..D-Dio! S-stop..aghn..stop please! Please!"
"Sorry, but once I begin I do not stop for anything~ peasant!" Dio said with a creepy smile.

To be continued.