"You were aware that Zayn Malik was in the band?"

"Yes I am aware that Zayn was in the group. I never met the guy. I have nothing against him. I don't see why I'm gonna talk about a guy I know nothing about. I met Liam, Louis and Niall once or twice before meeting back up with Harry again."

"Where did you meet the guys? What happened after you messaged Harry?" The interviewer asks.

"Well I met Liam Payne in a shopping mall, and then in concert. Niall Horan at meet and greet and I met Louis Tomlinson once with Harry Styles at the party threw by bitsie Tulloch. Well after I heard nothing back I left it at that, I never contacted him again. It was awkward situation. We were talking about that the other day." She laughs before looking down at her hands.

Harry interview was held at different location in London.  "Hi Harry, how are you?"

"Okay thanks, yourself?"

"So, questions?" The interviewer laughed. Harry nodded. "These past few months, rumours have been flying around that you are dating a woman named Katherine McNamara? Is that true?"

"Hmm, I wouldn't say we're dating. We'll I do fancy her, how can you not?" He made a joke before adding. "She's beautiful, she's exactly how I remeber in 2017."

"How did you two get in contact?" The interviewer questions Harry.

"I'm sure you will already know this." He states firmly.

"We would like to hear it from your point of view." The interviewer added smiling a little.

"Louis knew David Giuntoli he been friend him with for a year before his surprise birthday party. Things led to another and well I got invited by Louis, that's where I first ever laid eyes on Katherine she was with Dominic at the time. I assumed they were dating, they came in holding hands." He takes a breath. "A few hours later and me and Kat ended up outside on some bench in the back garden. We were both drunk, we talked and we talked I can't remember what about, it just went on for a couple of hours. We did something we regretted. We both did at the time. We were both in a relationship with different people."

"What was this mistake?"

Harry raised his eyebrow. "Ain't you aware? We got drunk, we kissed. It was a mistake, I don't mean it like that. It was just a moment of weakness." He states firmly.

"Oh. Was your other half aware at the time? That you and Katherine kissed?" Harry simply nodded to the question.

"It's been 3 years since that, we were very drunk. We never contacted each other after that. I do know that alot of people were hurt from this mistake." He signed sadly. "I know it's was terrible of me to even have any sort of feelings for her especially when we were both in a relationship with other people, I just couldn't help it. That was why I never messaged her, never contacted her even when we were both single. I felt guilt every time I thought of that night. Every time I see a new picture of her, that she had posted."

"Was you aware Katherine and Dominic broke up a couple of months later? We ain't sure if it was because of this, all we know is that you kissed her and alberto Rosende flirty comments."

Harry nodded. "Dom messaged me asking how it happened, he wasn't happy to hear what had happened and stuff we managed to sort it out between us but we never talked after that. I don't blame him, why he hated me you know, I did kiss his girl. Beginning of this year, so three years after he messaged me and asked if we could meet up and we kind of sorted it for Katherine sake because he knew my feelings for her then and he knows my feelings for her now. We slowly built a friendship between us."