s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"

Start from the beginning

"okay okay we're done, we're done" kelsey laughed, getting her to turn back around.

"uh listen, when the two of you get to the wedding tomorrow, don't sit down, and tell arizona don't sit down either"

"what do you mean? you need us to help set up?" kelsey asked, flipping up page a in her chart.

"no, just find a place and stand there"

"you want us to stand in the back? then we won't be able to see or hear anything" callie asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"stand in the damn front"

"and block everyone's view?" kelsey asked, giving the two her attention after she closed her chart.

"just pick a spot. you know, it's not complicated, people allow you to open them up with a knife, if they knew you couldn't follow a simple instruction they would run like the wind from this place"

"are you....are you trying to say would you two do me the honor of being my bridesmaids?" kelsey asked in excitement with a smile on her face.

"does the whole thing have to be about you two? just put on a dress and don't sit down"

"aww, we're bridesmaids" kelsey said, still with a smile on her face.

"oh don't even" miranda complained as callie hugged her. "this is what i was trying to avoid. well, you two keep talking about the wedding, i have a surgery" she said, looking down at her beeping pager.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐧𝐨. 𝐧𝐨. 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐞𝐰, 𝐧𝐨"

"what's wrong with that one?" jackson asked with a chuckle as they walked down the hall.

"it's built weird. ooo! we need a bay window. and a big backyard. like a big, big one" she said with a smile as she grabbed his upper arm with both her hands.

"big backyards are easy to find. bay windows, not so much"

"well we can—"

"dr. livingston! you look nice today" leah greeted with a smile as she started walking next to them on kelsey's left. kelsey shot her a look before letting go of jackson's arm and putting her hands in her lab coat pockets.

"so you're saying i look bad every other day?" she asked, squinting her eyes at her.

"no—"

"that i usually look disgusting but today i just, got lucky?"

"no i-. i was wondering if i could scrub in on your thorascopic lung resection"

"and there it is" she said with a smile, looking forward as they turned a corner.

"it's just that i've never scrubbed in on one before—"

"and you're not scrubbing in on one now. you're not on my service, murphy. go suck up to brooks and see if she'll switch with you" she said, continuing to look at jackson's phone as he scrolled through house listings. when she turned around and walked in the other direction, jackson turned his head and looked at her before putting his phone in his pocket.

"that i usually look disgusting but today i just got lucky?" he asked with a smirk.

"i like messing with them. they try to act like they never called me pathetic and suck up to me for surgeries"

"what happen to shaping them into the doctors of tomorrow?"

"i don't like these interns, i'll get the next group. i need to go get ready so i can get to the venue early for bailey but i have to talk to derek so i'll meet up with you at the wedding later" she said, giving him a quick kiss before making her way to the attendings lounge.