𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46.

Start from the beginning

    He made a space between both of my legs, his hand moving them apart so he could stand directly in front of me, our front sides pushed together. I couldn't help but let my body arch into him, when he trailed a hand on the lower part of my back, bringing me closer. My stomach tightened. As our lips detached and reattached in smooth motions, both of his hands firmly gripped the sides of my waist, and before I knew it, he was picking me off the counter.

    "John B," I laughed out loud, my arms wrapping around his neck to hold myself, as he started walking away from the kitchen. I wrapped my legs around his body.

    With one hand tightly grasping the bottom of my thigh, he pushed open his bedroom door, all while I giggled— feeling happy. I could've sworn I heard him let out a chuckle as well, but through his heavy breaths. He closed the door with his foot.

    Inside his room was dark, only a small lantern lit up on his bedside table, close to burning out. With a heavy passion I'd never felt come from him before, he attached our lips again, this time even stronger. I kissed back, hands on the back of his neck, my body arching into his as he held me. With a tiny laugh, he gently placed me down onto the bed, my body bouncing against the mattress, and him looming over me, still standing.

    My top teeth bit down onto my bottom lip, hard, watching as he pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his body, now only wearing shorts. I breathed in his scent as he climbed onto the covers. His knee created an indent next to my leg as he moved them apart again, maneuvering himself in between. Suddenly, my breathing was accelerating when he leaned down, placing his lips on my jaw, wasting no time in trailing down towards my neck, kissing slowly but with urge.

    "John B," I breathed out, feeling my heart rate pick up immensely.

    Two fingers gripped the bottom hem of my shirt.

    "Wait, wait," I caught up to what was happening, my words coming out not much higher than a whisper, nearly breathless. "Can we— wait, for a second," I placed my hands onto his shoulders.

    He raised his head up, looking at me. Immediately his face softened when he realized what I meant.

    "I"m sorry— it's just that, like," I was rambling, my chest heaving in and out slowly, looking into his eyes, "You know, I've, like, never done this before,"

    "That's okay," he breathed out, his expression relaxing, "We don't have to, Charls," he giggled softly, moving out from leaning over top of me. His voice was delicate.

    A gentle smile lay over his lips, and I could see it in his eyes that he meant it. He plopped himself down next to me, turned onto his side.

    "I'm sorry," Although I could see it in his face, my body still swarmed with guilt. "Like, are you sure, though? I mean, we could—"

    "Charlotte." He said, seriously.

    He slid himself up and placed his head on the pillow, his arm wrapping around my body. He pulled me into him by a hand, slowly.

    "Let's just," he breathed, happily, "Relax, then, yeah?"

    I settled my head on his bare chest, my hand gently trailing over his stomach.

    "Don't ever apologize for that," he placed a kiss on the top of my head, "We'll wait, you know, as long as you need."

    I smiled, the side of my cheek coming in contact with his chest. "Thank you, John B."

    "For what," he played with my fingers, absentmindedly. I giggled at his obliviousness.

    "Like, everything." I mumbled, softly.