New start!!🥺🥺

As Thea's alarm rang she sluggishly woke up yawning and took the mug of water on her nightstand and drank it to help hydrate her brain and body to help ready herself for her this new day.

Thea got up and wore her furry soft bunny pink slippers and headed to the bathroom , took a nice warm shower and brushed her teeth while smiling happily at the mirror. Thea was a 17 year old girl she had a petit body height of 5'0 and she was thin but had a beautiful feminine body, she was pretty attractive even tho she didn't acknowledge that herself , she had beautiful light brown hair that went bellow her shoulders ,big doe eyes , button nose and fairly reddish pink plump lips, she was also wearing her favorite white and pink pajama which consisted of a pink loose top and a white shorts.

As she got out of the bathroom , she heard her mom calling " Thea dear , food is ready !" Thea felt her tummy grumble as if it was saying "gemme food I'm hungryyyyy" , Thea giggled at herself.

As Thea left her room and reached the kitchen she saw her mom , her mom was also beautiful and she was kind yet very protective of Thea and could kill anyone who dares harm her in any way ( her mum is also hot headed !! ) so as Thea went to her mum saying "good morning mama how are you today ?"
  "I'm good sweetheart oh here is your      breakfast"   ,her mum placed the deliciously made bacon and eggs and placed some orange juice for thea to drink.

"Thank you mama I'm sure it's delicious"
"No problem sweetie"
"Oh mama where is papa"
"He went to the new job early so he would settle in"

Thea moves to this new house about a two weeks ago cause her dad got a new position in his job which pays him well so they moved here for a better living.

Thea finished her food , thanked her mum and headed to her room. She sat on her nice duvet covered bed and opened Netflix to watch beauty and the beast her favourite movie of all time.

As time passed by it's now about 6:00pm thea heard the door bell ring so she went and found her mum opening the door and her father came in and hugged his dear wife and his lovely daughter, then the small family went to eat together their well made dinner.

As they ate the father cleared his throat and looked at thea softly, Thea rose her head and looked at her father and the mother was already looking at Thea.

"Thea sweetie we need to tell you something" her mother said softly.
"Yes mama ?"
"Look sweetheart me and your mother were thinking about your future and such , we see you always alone and we thought that maybe we should make you go to high school with all the teens your age ? So what do you think ? "

Thea left her fork on the table and looked at her hands thinking about how fun would school be and how she can maybe make friends and she also thought about the cons of school about bullies and how there might be mean girls like in movies and books, Thea took a deep breath and she didn't want to upset her parents in anyway so she raised her head and looked at her parents.

" um..okay I'll go maybe it will be a nice new change"

Her parents smiled at their sweet daughter and continued eating their food peacefully while talking about their day.

I hope that you guys like my first chapter and I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes it's my very first story I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as I do again thank you💓