Chapter 2 - Hello bully

" You " I said as I turned around and saw the familir face that I dreaded to see. " Yes me " He smirked. Well let me tell you why i'm scared out of my panties right now of seeing his face.

Well my beginning of high school I was a huge geek I had absolutely no friends. And I suppose Luke Hemmings ( The badass of the school, the player, the too good to even stay in a relationship for a day ) he used to bully me everyday he made my 2 years of high school hell. He would push me, punch me, stab me, & what mostly sucks is back when we were childern me and Luke used to be best friends.

But he dosent know it he dosent remember small Ariana. And I don't plan on telling him either I think its way better if he didn't know. Luke cut me out of thoughts and said " Are you the new girl? " I raised my eyebrow completly shocked he didnt recognize me. So I simply stated " Yes I am. " He smirked and then stepped closer to me and whispered against my ear so only i could hear him " Well hello new girl im Luke and its a pleasure to meet you" He then stepped back and looked me up and down and smirked. I was shaking.

" HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard a voice behind him screaming and pushing him back, I had no clue who it was. Then I saw her she was very pretty. She was wearing black skinny pants with a black pair of vans and a band shirt that it looks like she got from hot topic but I dont know that band. She cut me out of my thoughts and she said " Hi im Omena, whats your name? " I smiled " Ariana, you know you didnt have to do that." I nodded my head toward Luke. She smiled and just grabbed my hand and started taking me somewhere.

" What class do you have right now? " I took out my schedule and said " Math " She jumped and clapped her hands. I was looking at her like she was crazy. " YAYYY WE GOT THE SAMEE CLASS!! " I smiled and chuckled made my way to class.

I walked in class and took the seats in the back row. Then Lukes whole group came in, Micheal, Ashton, Calum, then Luke. I looked up at Luke and he winked at me. He came towards me and said " Well new girl where did you come from? " I didnt reply i just looked towards the teacher table waiting for him to come.

" Hello class welcome back, did you like your summer? Was it fun? today we wil begin with a project and you need a partner and i am going to choose your partners" Students groaned. I looked over at Omena and she winked. I looked away and chuckled. " Let me start roll call then I will tell you who your partners are. "

He started calling names and students were saying here or present. Then I heard my name

" Ariana "

Everyone looked at me especially Luke and he looked at me and I guess he remembered who I am and I quietly said " Here"

" Class Your partners are.. "

" Ariana & Luke "

" Omena & Ashton "

" Paola & Calum "

I made my way to Lukes seat. " Ariana ? " I looked up and just by seeing me really actually looking at me he just hugged me and quietly said in my hair " Listen, i'm sorry because of all that hell i put you through in your first 2 years of high school" I was schocked I started crying a little. I just sat in the chair next to him and simply stated " Meet me outside by my car after school" The bell rang and then all the other periods zoomed by.

" Hey Omena wait up! " She turned around and she waited as i jogged over to her and she smiled " Gonna eat with me? " I nodded we walked in got our lunch. Then made our way to a lunch table. Then everyone all of a sudden shutup I was confused but still continued eating. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked up and saw the twig bitch of my school Ashley Vasquez " Bitch back off of my man! " She screamed in my face I looked at her confused.

Omena got up and went in her face " Listen little whore she can do whatever she wants to do. and for your information she hasnt done nothing at all to "your man" so you back the fuck off of us! " She glared at omena and then walked away. I started laughing, " Damn Omena you have the guts. "

Then lunch was over I went to all of my classes which all zoomed past.

The bell rang for dismissal and i made my way to my locker I thought that maybe i wont see Omena so I am just gonna make my way to my car.

I started leaving school, went outside and saw Luke leaning against my car smoking a cigerette and waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and made my way to him

" This is going to be a long ass day, get in. " He rolled his eyes and got in the car.

I sat in the car about to start the engine and he said something that made me stop and stare out the window completly shocked

" Ariana why did I bully you so badly in your first 2 years in high school? Aren't me old friends when we were a kid?"

I looked at him and just stared

" You know? "