Outside room
All girls eyes become wide and anger came in Swara's eyes......." youuuuu Sanskar you, let me tell, youuu fooled me, let me show you who am I"......... Swara angrily pulled up her sleeves up and was about to enter inside the room but rest all girls stopped her by  holding her waist they plead her to let them listen what they are up to, why this secret meeting.

Inside
" but guys I am confuse what is the harm to involve girls in this"........ Sanskar asked innocently.

" oh ho bhai this spirit board is not a ladies thing, you know how much they scared from little things"........ Rey said in a way making fun of girls.

Outside
Again girls eyes become wide this time all the girls turned and look towards Naina's angry reaction, she was about to open the door but Swara hold her hand and Siya hold her from waist.

" Swara leave me I will show this Ansh I am scared or more then me he scared"........ Naina said in baritone but anger filled voice.

" shhh Naina don't do any stupidity, let them do whatever they want to do, let's just listen what they are up to"........ Swara stopped him.

Inside
" I don't believe this my Swara is not like this, she is really brave girl, she handled her all problem alone"......... Sanskar said proudly.

Outside
All girls becme happy listening Sanskar's thoughts regarding Swara specially she herself.

" wow bhabhi bhai really have proud on you"........ Nisha said while tapping her back.

" yes jiju is so nice rather than others"........ Naina was still angry from Rey.

" after all my Sanskar"........ Swara was flaunting with pride.

" yes correct our Swara is so good that's why Sanskar have proud on her"......... Siya too said while tapping her back.

Inside
" bhai tell me whatever problem she handled it's only with human right? (Sanskar nod his head) that's why no girl can even talk about conjuring type of thing spirit board game is far away"....... Rey again made fun of ladies.

" yes Sanskar Rey is correct, I mean I don't know about everybody but Siya fears from almost everything, Sanskar you don't know if these girls sees cockroach or lizard they shouts like they have seen lion or tiger sorry to say but including Siya".......... Karan made fun of Siya will all ladies.

All boys laughs loud and hi-fi each other while calling grave danger for themself.

Outside
Everybody fumes listing Karan but specially Siya........" Karan bhai I never thought you think like this for ladies, after Sanskar I was expecting at least you will respect girl, but you".......Swara is fuming listening her brother's words but more then her Siya was angry.

" but he did grave mistake by making fun of girls he is gone now"......... Siya pulled up her sleeves and made fist to punch Karan and was about to open the door but trio hold her at the nick of time.

" Siya bhabhi please control your anger"........ Nisha plead her.

" how can I control my anger on this stupid Karan"....... Siya said angrily as well as little loudly.

Swara hurriedly covered her mouth........" shhh bhabhi what are you doing"........ Swara stopped her.

" bhabhi I know you are feeling like blood is running in brain and we too, but please have patience"....... Nisha requested her to calm her anger and Swara released her mouth.

" bhabhi, Naina, Nishu don't worry we will teach these boys proper lesson"......... Swara said determinedly and girl nod their head with determined face.