Still holding onto our arms he speaks up to be heard by the other seniors in the gym, "attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home." The students stop filling cups with water and start heading for the doors on the other side of the gym, taking some boxes with leftover cups with them.

"You two," he stops a pair from leaving, "I remember you." "Sorry, who are you?" Dana asks him as Klaus lets go of our arms and Elena pulls me behind her. "Oh, don't worry I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up please, Dana." Doing as told she lifts her foot and Klaus looks over at her boyfriend. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus," Elena starts to argue looking back up at him, "you don't have to hurt anybody." "Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do," he tells her and shortly glances at me before turning back and smiling at Chad and Dana, while Elena has a look of terror on her face. I take Elena's hand behind her back in comfort for both of us as I keep staring at Klaus. Weirdly, I can't bring myself to look away.

As the minutes tick away Dana is getting more and more unstable on her leg. "Keep it up," Klaus tells her. "Where is Stefan? What'd you do to him?" Elena asks while I just keep quiet and watch everything unfold. "Stefan's on a time-out," Klaus tells her, his arms crossed over his chest as he's watching Dana.

All of a sudden the door behind us opens and I see Bonnie and Matt walk in. "Bonnie," I whisper as Elena turns around. "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena yells to her and Bonnie comes to a halt.

In a blink of an eye, Klaus appears behind her. "I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." Klaus turns back to us, "uh, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight," he tells them and Dana sits down with Chad helping her.

"I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive." "That's right," Bonnie confirms, "if you want to blame someone, blame me." "Ah, there's no need for blame, love. Just, your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm gonna have you find the fix."

Klaus finishes his sentence just as the door opens again revealing Tyler being dragged in by a beautiful blond girl by his shirt and Bonnie moves a bit closer to Elena and me.

"Ugh, get off me." "Hush now," she shushes him, coming to a stop right next to Klaus. "I'd like you all to meet my sister. Rebekah. A word of warning, she can be quite mean." Klaus introduces her as she smirked at us. "Don't be an arse," she responds in the same beautiful accent as her brother and pushes Tyler to Klaus.

"Leave him alone," Elena tries to interfere again but gets ignored. "I'm gonna make this very simple," he walks by us, moving a bit further to the middle of the gym so all of us can see him clearly as he's holding on to the back of Tyler's shirt with his right hand. "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually."

He lifts up his left arm and bites into his wrist and then feeds his blood to Tyler. Elena gasps in shock beside me as a small "no" leaves my lips.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie," he tells her. "And for Tyler's sake..." Klaus continues as a few more "no, no, no, no, no"'s leave my lips, "you better hurry." Klaus breaks Tyler's neck in an excessively big gesture and all of us gasp in horror while he only looks at us with a smirk plastered on his face.

I get away from Elena and walk to Tyler, sitting down beside him. We have become good friends over the last few months because he spends so much time with Caroline. Although I didn't expect it, we got along really well. Seeing him get killed right in front of me is something that will scar me forever. I feel a silent tear running down my right cheek as I take his hand in mine.