2

Daniels POV :

We spent a few hours at the park having out picnic. We did cute cheesy couple things like feeding each other strawberries.

People stared and thought we where gross but I didn't care and I always made sure to keep luka looking the other way of people so he wouldn't get sad.

After a picnic it was dark out and nobody was at the park. I decided to pick luka up and carry him to the playground. I sat down on a swing with him in my lap and gently swung us. Luka leaned into my chest and said "Daniel... do you think hunters ok".

I sighed and said "I thin hunter is doing fine, he's strong remember". Daniel mumbles a mhm in my chest.

I pulled him up a little on my lap and lifted his chin up and kissed him. He kissed back gently and giggled when we stopped. I pulled him as close as possibly and we started making out.

After a few minutes we pulled away. Luka laid his head on my shoulder. We sat there few a few and then I felt him tense up. I pulled him back so I could look at his face and said "baby what's wrong".

He has tears in his eyes and he was shaking. I said "luka? Luka are you ok?" He finally looked at me and said "t-th-theres...a".

He couldn't get his words out and I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and turned around, while still holding luka. There was a guy in all black standing there was a mask on his face.

He pointed a gun at us and said come with me. He pointed in a direction for me to walk and so I did.

He was walking behind us the whole time with a gun pointed at us. Luka was shaking and crying gently in my arms. He was terrified and I didn't know how to calm him down so I just gently rubbed his back as we walked.

The guy finally got annoyed with Lukas crys and said "shut up you little bitch".

Luka choked on a sob as he tried to stop crying and pushed his face into my shirt to silence himself.

The guy was irritated with him and I said "I-I'm s-sorry". He said "just shut up and keep walking". I did as he said until we got to a car. He said open the trunk. I nodded and did so.

He said "put him in there". I looked back at him and said "l-luka? I-I cant".

He said "put him in the trunk, now". I whimpered and gently started crying as I set him in the trunk.

Luka cried loudly and said "n-n-no please, d-don't nu nu" the guy pointed the gun at luka and said lay the fuck down. He cried loudly trying not too but failing as he slowly laid down.

I gently pushed the top closed and cried looking at Lukas sad face as I did.

I stood there shaking wondering what was going to happen next.

Published : Sep. 5th 2020
Word Count : 544